Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

open letter to admins

hi guys,this not the first time u have deleted or moved posts,whats going on,i dont want to be rude but wtf,a little replay from you guys telling us what i have done wrong would be nice,and would show some manners,if you have moved post cause you dont like a word i wrote,just let me know,i could change it for you,

and again i will ask ,would it be possable for you to inform me why you have removed posts,cause i dont wish to offend,BUT MANNERS ARE NICE

hi guys,this not the first time u have deleted or moved posts,whats going on,i dont want to be rude but wtf,a little replay from you guys telling us what i have done wrong would be nice,and would show some manners,if you have moved post cause you dont like a word i wrote,just let me know,i could change it for you,

and again i will ask ,would it be possable for you to inform me why you have removed posts,cause i dont wish to offend,BUT MANNERS ARE NICE

OK, Ok we've had this conversation so many times, if people would just look through the postings before starting a new topic we wouldn't have to move so many. I frankly haven't got the time or the inclination to let people know. It's time comsuming enough trying to keep the place tidy, yesterday I moved 1/2 dozen post because people are either too lazy or selfish to look. Sure someone can make mistake but some are so obvious it beggars belief.

Also if posters made a sustained effort to post sensibly, curteously, cleanly with at least something worthwhile to say then there wouldn't be as many deletions, not that I actually delete many.

Manners are nice I agree, although looking at some of the recent posts on here, one or two being moved or deleted is the least of the problem.

Now I don't own the site I just try to help it run smoothly, so this is just my opinion, the simple fact is that everyone is a member by choice and acceptance, including the moderators and admin and as far as I'm aware there are no plans to take on board your suggestion of notifying posters of moves or deletions, in fact I'm not aware of any other forum that provides a similar service. So to be blunt to you and anyone else not happy you're either going to have to be more careful with what and where you post or you'll just have to live with them being moved or deleted.

If this all comes across as patronising, hard headed, etc well I've been reliably informed by some posters, that this Sir Alec approach to management is a sure fire way to comand respect. :P

The Sir Alec school of management

Now I don't own the site I just try to help it run smoothly, so this is just my opinion, the simple fact is that everyone is a member by choice and acceptance, including the moderators and admin and as far as I'm aware there are no plans to take on board your suggestion of notifying posters of moves or deletions, in fact I'm not aware of any other forum that provides a similar service. So to be blunt to you and anyone else not happy you're either going to have to be more careful with what and where you post or you'll just have to live with them being moved or deleted.

There is a forum where at least one Moderator will send a private message in that case. :P:whistle:

There is a forum where at least one Moderator will send a private message in that case. :P:whistle:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder who that could be? :rolleyes:

Archived