Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Songs to get players going...

I feel that instead of having Robbie and Republica using their cr*p music before a game, why not have LSF by Kasabian as they are City fans through and through !! What do you lot suggest???

:cool:

I agree makes sense.

Mark Morrison - Return of the Mac - played 3/4 times a season when he is returning from suspensions :whistle:

To be honest I don't care what's played anymore so long as the Village People's Post Horn Gallop Remix is put to rest. :rolleyes:

I feel that instead of having Robbie and Republica using their cr*p music before a game, why not have LSF by Kasabian as they are City fans through and through !! What do you lot suggest???

:cool:

I like Kasabian a lot but other people will say exactly what you've just said but instead of saying Robbie and Republica, they will put Kasabian's name in there. Different people have different tastes. You won't please everyone all the time. To some people, the fact that they're from Leicester won't make them like their music.

We should deffo play Reach up (pigbag) like middlesborough do. Everyone will sing along :thumbup::thumbup:

p.s its the tune for the matty fryatt song.

It a good chant for Matty Fryatt because lets be honest we need all the chants we can get :rolleyes: and I do join in with it but I really do find that song a very corny one :thumbdown:

Light up, light up

As if you have a choice

Even if you cannot hear my voice

I'll be right beside you dear

Louder louder

And we'll run for our lives

I can hardly speak I understand

Why you can't raise your voice to say

Archived