Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Amazing Stat - if it's true

We also need 3 more straight wins to get to the automatic promotion target (unoffcial) of 2 points per game... :rolleyes:

Just before we get ahead of ourselves, although Im not being overly negative... just interesting how quickly a season can slip. just look at the mackems. BUT who would you expect to finish higher this season.. :unsure:

We also need 3 more straight wins to get to the automatic promotion target (unoffcial) of 2 points per game... :rolleyes:

Just before we get ahead of ourselves, although Im not being overly negative... just interesting how quickly a season can slip. just look at the mackems. BUT who would you expect to finish higher this season.. :unsure:

we're going to win the league

The win against Southend resulted in our first back to back home league wins since May 2005

If it's wrong blame the Merc :rolleyes:

true - Derby at home followed by Leeds at home back end of 04/05 season. awfull statistic and one we dont want to hear too often.

You dont want us to have back to back wins?????

:ph34r:

i do but i dont want a statisctic saying our last back 2 back wins were 2 seasons ago. if we keep having back to back wins they cant drag up this statistic. i feel with atleast our next 2 home games, we can go 4 home games in a row with winning. when was the last time that happened?! i'd be interested in that one.

i do but i dont want a statisctic saying our last back 2 back wins were 2 seasons ago. if we keep having back to back wins they cant drag up this statistic. i feel with atleast our next 2 home games, we can go 4 home games in a row with winning. when was the last time that happened?! i'd be interested in that one.

Season we last got promoted.

Archived