Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Who will have the best career?

Probably away from our beloved little club  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who will it be?

• Kisnorbo
    • Fryatt
    • Stearman
    • Wesolowski
    • Chambers

First, for Leicester City to have five names who can be bracketed so closely together as being of so much promise shows the sort of footballing riches Rob Kelly has under his control.

As people mentioned, Chambers has had no relevant first team experience and is still only 16. But he was on the list and an opinion was called for.

It wasn't easy to choose. Especially considering the merits of a striker against midfielders and defenders. They all have a wonderful future ahead of them so long as they continue to apply themselves and to keep on learning.

But Chambers had the edge to me because he is such a natural striker, and has that electric pace which is so vital for finding that half a yard against quality defenders. He also seems to score more easily from further out than Fryatt and has the ability to create goals for others too whereas Fryatt tends to look a bit selfish to me on the ball.

That is not meant as a criticism - I like selfish strikers to some extent - but Chambers seems to instinctively know which is best and he can deliver a final pass.

I wish all of them the best though and hope they all give years of quality service to Leicester City.

Other than the bit in bold, that's a great post.

Speaking from experiance, i think Ash Chambers has the best potential.

We were playing his school team a couple of seasons ago and i had to mark him. He is one of the fastest players i have ever seen and certainly has alot of skill.

Speaking from experiance, i think Ash Chambers has the best potential.

We were playing his school team a couple of seasons ago and i had to mark him. He is one of the fastest players i have ever seen and certainly has alot of skill.

As I keep reminding people I played with him for Quorn under 12's and 13's he was actually more of a center mid back then though. still was awesome :thumbup:

Stearmen- he gained alot of experiacne last year and did very well, the game against spurs got him noticed by many clubs as well, hense the offers we had, although they were low its only because others have heard of our poor finacial position! Think richard is one of the best defenders we have and as long as he finds the commitment and abition that he had last year then he will go far.

Weso. Call me a stupid sheep shagger, but I think his injury kept him at Leicester. IMO if he had a cracker of a season, a Prem team would've run off with him. But while we would've done much better with him in the team, happy he's still at Walkers Stadium.

Archived