Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Who will have the best career?

Probably away from our beloved little club  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who will it be?

• Kisnorbo
    • Fryatt
    • Stearman
    • Wesolowski
    • Chambers

It's a very wide open question that is quite hard to answer. I believe Wesolowski has the most potential along with Fryatt. I've gone for Weso only because I have pure confidence that this lad is going to be the best academy player to come out of Leicester since Lineker.

If he is troubled by injuries though then he'll probably have the worst career.

It's a very wide open question that is quite hard to answer. I believe Wesolowski has the most potential along with Fryatt. I've gone for Weso only because I have pure confidence that this lad is going to be the best academy player to come out of Leicester since Lineker.

If he is troubled by injuries though then he'll probably have the worst career.

I realise it's difficult to answer. As with most things asked or stated on this forum, particularly about young players, nobody can ever be sure. I think it's an interesting question though, given that Kisnorbo is almost there on current form anyway in terms of being Premiership class. Fryatt has shown extensive glimpses of it, Stearman has always been the one we have talked about as playing for England in the future, it's all been said about Weso and Chambers is banging them in for the England tots. They're all at different stages but you could argue it's almost an even chance for the lot of them, particularly if Stearman moves to centre back at some point and Weso stays injury-free.

It's tough to call at this point but I went with Weso just because on what I've seen in the first team from him has been very impressive and I think with him being very young he could be an absolutely incredible player providing he stays injury free.

7 people have gone for Chambers and he's played 2 minutes of first team football and is still 6 months off his 17th birthday. These are very bold predictions, the lad's got immense talent but I wonder who was better at the same age Fryatt or Chambers? Must be close.

Chambers... Bought by Arsenal for £3Mil, they they'll never play him when they realise he's English!!! Get sold on to Everton/Newcastle/Spurs.. go on to have a good, honest, if not spectacular Prem career for about 3 clubs!! :thumbsup:

Wesolowski - if he stays injury free.

Chambers - if he doesn't suffer from the hype. From what I've seen of him he struggles to get into games and I've seen no sight of his supposed pace, but when given a sight at goal he's lethal.

Fryatt's lack of pace will hold him back unfortunately, I think he'll still make it in the Premiership but it'll be a few years off.

Kisnorbo has got everything to become a top Premiership defender.

At this moment in time I'd say Stearman, I think he'll learn from this slight dip in form and move onto greater things first.

It could be any of them, as they all have immense potential. I'm just enjoying having them here. :D

First, for Leicester City to have five names who can be bracketed so closely together as being of so much promise shows the sort of footballing riches Rob Kelly has under his control.

As people mentioned, Chambers has had no relevant first team experience and is still only 16. But he was on the list and an opinion was called for.

It wasn't easy to choose. Especially considering the merits of a striker against midfielders and defenders. They all have a wonderful future ahead of them so long as they continue to apply themselves and to keep on learning.

But Chambers had the edge to me because he is such a natural striker, and has that electric pace which is so vital for finding that half a yard against quality defenders. He also seems to score more easily from further out than Fryatt and has the ability to create goals for others too whereas Fryatt tends to look a bit selfish to me on the ball.

That is not meant as a criticism - I like selfish strikers to some extent - but Chambers seems to instinctively know which is best and he can deliver a final pass.

I wish all of them the best though and hope they all give years of quality service to Leicester City.

Archived