Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cat Burger

Love (not of the Wagner, Courtney or Davis variety)

Stearman looks about 12 years old and Williams' smile is scaring me.

If we can get Williams back into the side, he may well give Stearman a kick up the backside (among other things ;) ), as Stearman won't want to let him down based on that picture :P Not to mention he'd add more creativity to our midfield :)

If we can get Williams back into the side, he may well give Stearman a kick up the backside, as Stearman won't want to let him down based on that picture :P Not to mention he'd add more creativity to our midfield :)

Based on that picture I'd say Williams has already giving Stearmen something up the backside.

EDIT: and Its Vangner not Wagner!

Good thinking :thumbup:

Thanks. Anybody know how much longer Williams will be out for? Cos atm, our midfield is thoughtless and Stearman has nobody to impress

Based on that picture I'd say Williams has already giving Stearmen something up the backside.

Which is why my post now says "among other things" lol:):P

I'm sure it's Wagner. Just it's pronounced Varrrrgner.

Still, the last thing I want to get involved in is this.

Or is it?

Yes.

I dunno if we are on about two seperate issues, but if we are talking about the rather usless Brazilian version of Mark De Vries who plays for CSKA Moscow, his name is Vagner Love, or Vagner Silva de Souza as his mum knows him.

I dunno if we are on about two seperate issues, but if we are talking about the rather usless Brazilian version of Mark De Vries who plays for CSKA Moscow, his name is Vagner Love, or Vagner Silva de Souza as his mum knows him.

I was on about some composer sh itter or something.

Your football knowledge certainly surpasses mine mate! :thumbup:

Archived