Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Kisnorbo - appeal duly lodged

From OS

City Lodge Kisnorbo Appeal

0,,10274~2971528,00.jpg

Leicester City have today confirmed that they have lodged an appeal with the Football Association over Patrick Kisnorbo's red-card in the Carling Cup victory at Hereford United on Tuesday night.

The Australian international was dismissed by referee Richard Beeby in the dying moments of the 3-1 victory at Edgar Street.

But, having reviewed the video footage, club officials have decided to challenge the decision.

From what almost everyone has said he ought to get some sympathy.

I just hope the fact that he didn't protest to the referee will not be used against him considering that he and other players areclearly under instructions not to react badly.

It appears to have been an innocuous offence and the referee hardly distinguished himself by sending off the wrong man in another incident.

From what almost everyone has said he ought to get some sympathy.

I just hope the fact that he didn't protest to the referee will not be used against him considering that he and other players areclearly under instructions not to react badly.

It appears to have been an innocuous offence and the referee hardly distinguished himself by sending off the wrong man in another incident.

The ref in all fairness was poor. He possibly should of sent Logan off from the view i had as he was clearly last man, and hereford may feel hard done by as their challenge that led to the penatly kick the guy received a red card. It left me thinking how the hell is logan still on the pitch if that guy just got sent off :blink:

Archived