Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamite foxes

Lift- Please help

It will take me about three hours as I have to get into Nottingham
I knew that they were having problems with public transport in Nottingham, but surely that takes the piss? :dunno:

I live in deepest darkest Kent and havent missed a single game this season. Takes me about 7 hours on a round trip and about £60 in fuel.

But I am an idiot

:D

I moan about not being able to afford games then put £30 (the exact price of a ticket for the Birmingham game I intend on attending next week) on Sunderland to beat us.

I am also an idiot.

I live in deepest darkest Kent and havent missed a single game this season. Takes me about 7 hours on a round trip and about £60 in fuel.

But I am an idiot

I am The Biggest Idiot on FoxesTalk

I live in sunny Brum, have a season ticket and have missed games this season because, as previously mention, I am the biggest idiot on FoxesTalk. :frusty::D

But I am an idiot

You're no idiot. Football's like a wonderful girl in a way. If she's not worth the journey you don't love her. :whistle:

You guys are 100%, I live in Chichester but no way could I afford to get to every game! :worship:

Plus i'd be divorced! :(

Where in Kent though? I'm from Gillingham........end of conversation?? lol

From the isle of Sheppey. Mate i head up alone to every home game you are more than welcome to have a free ride.

Archived