Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Leicester v Villa

Everyone thought that about Spurs last season :whistle:

Levien for some odd reason always over performed in the cups beating, Reading, Cardiff, Charlton, Spurs, giving Blackburn and Bolton a good run for their money. Bit early to say whether or not Kelly can do the same but a Shit Kenwyn Jones goal suggests otherwise.

MON wants to deliver this trophy and bring a little success for the Villa fans, it's just a shame he's going to have make City look like the poor pub side that they are at the moment.

We dont need MON's villa to make us look like a poor pub side! We're doing a great job of that without his help! :(

No matter what the result may be, the prospect of seeing Martin O'Neill at the Walkers will draw a larger crowd to the stadium.

Everything's possible in the cup competition and I guess I'd be just one of thousands gathering to get a look at the most successful manager in Leicester City's history, simply out of respect.

No matter what the result may be, the prospect of seeing Martin O'Neill at the Walkers will draw a larger crowd to the stadium.

Everything's possible in the cup competition and I guess I'd be just one of thousands gathering to get a look at the most successful manager in Leicester City's history, simply out of respect.

:appl::worship:

The game will certainly net us a lot of money and RK will start to feel like the oppositions manager when he hears the reception MON will get. I've been waiting to have him back eber since he left! Can't wait!

Anyone know if L1 will be for villa fans as thats what it was for Tottenham and I'd expect villa to bring about 4000 fans along so they may extend the away section

Archived