Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Janx

Scowy and Mods!

I was justified in closing those two threads. ;)

I think we're all fair moderators, we attempt to keeps threads flowing, and we only close/delete them if we need to.

We're also very receptive to people's feedback on how we run the forum, and we try and do the best we can. Sometimes decisions are taken which are not popular with some, but they have to be done for the good of the forum.

You can see from the OS how silly it can get without moderators, almost anarchy on there sometimes. ;) I can understand why people like that, however, with almost every other forum, you need someone to take control when trouble arises.

I was justified in closing those two threads.  ;)

I think we're all fair moderators, we attempt to keeps threads flowing, and we only close/delete them if we need to.

We're also very receptive to people's feedback on how we run the forum, and we try and do the best we can. Sometimes decisions are taken which are not popular with some, but they have to be done for the good of the forum.

You can see from the OS how silly it can get without moderators, almost anarchy on there sometimes.  ;)  I can understand why people like that, however, with almost every other forum, you need someone to take control when trouble arises.

45162[/snapback]

Here CHECK this one out, its used by IT Contractors.... shocking!

www.computercontractor.net

:ph34r:

You can see from the OS how silly it can get without moderators, almost anarchy on there sometimes.  ;)  I can understand why people like that, however, with almost every other forum, you need someone to take control when trouble arises.

45162[/snapback]

didnt want a bloody essay lol

45162[/snapback]

didnt want a bloody essay lol

45178[/snapback]

I've been writing enough of them lately, it's hard to get out of the habit. ;)

I think the mods on here are doing a great job - they know where to draw the line and topics are closed when the need arised. Keep up the good work folks :thumbup:

I used to be a mod :(;)

45328[/snapback]

So how come you're not anymore?

45331[/snapback]

I know you're not asking me but, I came on randomly one day and I wasn't a mod anymore :(

45335[/snapback]

I explained the reason for that. I had read comments from people saying we don't need so many moderators for each forum, and i took that into account, i always listen to suggestions and try to inplement them.

Ricey was only removed cause he hadn't been on for weeks and that happened to be when i was asking for a few more mods, sorry :(

Maybe not Teeno.

Shame that the admin doesn't lead by example.

His vendeta against people of a different culture to him is pathetic, and he is as bad if not worse than anyone on this forum when it comes to arguements.

45332[/snapback]

45346[/snapback]

Elaberate.

Archived