Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Jodie Marsh

I but Zoo ever week which she writes for, got a top boddy but her face is awfull.

45571[/snapback]

I bet that's a riveting read....... :S

45573[/snapback]

It is she writes about her sex live. Last week she wrote about this amazing romp she had with some lad called Teeno. Aparently it's the best fcuk she's ever had.

I but Zoo ever week which she writes for, got a top boddy but her face is awfull.

45571[/snapback]

45573[/snapback]

It is she writes about her sex live . Last week she wrote about this amazing romp she had with some lad called Teeno. Aparently it's the best fcuk she's ever had.

45574[/snapback]

You must buy a different magazine to me, the one i buy she writes about her sex life in. ;)

45571[/snapback]

45573[/snapback]

It is she writes about her sex live . Last week she wrote about this amazing romp she had with some lad called Teeno. Aparently it's the best fcuk she's ever had.

45574[/snapback]

You must buy a different magazine to me, the one i buy she writes about her sex life in. ;)

45576[/snapback]

REALLY!!!! :w00t:

Dear oh dear....why on earth would you want to read about somebody else's sex life....sorry, I forgot, you haven't got one......;)

45580[/snapback]

I hope that was directed at teeno and not me.

If it was at me, your very vey wrong.

Of course I meant Teeno!

Ahem........

45585[/snapback]

I've had sex more times than you ever will so dont start making out youve got a good bedroom histroy. ;)

Dear oh dear....why on earth would you want to read about somebody else's sex life....sorry, I forgot, you haven't got one......;)

45580[/snapback]

Excuse me, I'm melton's biggest male slag :thumbup:

Lost me Virginity at 13, and had half of Meltons' female population since ;)

Of course I meant Teeno!

Ahem........

45585[/snapback]

I've had sex more times than you ever will so dont start making out youve got a good bedroom histroy. ;)

45588[/snapback]

Once would put you ahead of me.

I'm as pure as the driven snow......

To be fair though everyone is saying Jodie has an awful face and I kinda agree with that but...Jordan or Jodie, I definetly pick Jodie!

And I found it so weird Avid/Lee talking in his proper accent, I kept thinking he was gonna breakout into Avid! He is quite funny being Lee though! lol

Well as a discerning male I would say her (Jodie Marsh) character is as real as her doofers.

As for the number of sexual liaisons you both (Teeno & BM) reckon you’ve had it’s well known that’s those that brag the most have invariable done the least. ;)

45580[/snapback]

45590[/snapback]

Well done, have a medal.

45580[/snapback]

45590[/snapback]

Well done, have a medal.

45649[/snapback]

geri-medal.jpg?

45580[/snapback]

45590[/snapback]

Well done, have a medal.

45649[/snapback]

Cheers mate :D

Archived