Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Man of the Match against the Saints

Sorry I made the mistake. Got carried away....

In my opinion yes I agree Johnson was poor as well as the even worse Josh Low :angry:

Why does Andy Johnson play????

I didn't think Tiatto was that bad really- he did what he had to do- including from his Tiatto-esque tackle.... :P

Johansson was good!

I guarantee I hate you for posting such insulting garbage.

Why is that davie.... there seems an undercurrent of fans who hate williams whatever he does...

I think he is the best playmaker at the club (as wesoloski is not featuring yet!) and he was outstanding on saturday, hume deserves plaudits of course for 2 very well taken goals, but williams edged it I do wish he'd be a little more forceful in his tackles and he should really tell Tiattio that he cant take corners!!!

Sorry I made the mistake. Got carried away....

In my opinion yes I agree Johnson was poor as well as the even worse Josh Low :angry:

Why does Andy Johnson play????

I didn't think Tiatto was that bad really- he did what he had to do- including from his Tiatto-esque tackle.... :P

Johansson was good!

:nono: Caught ball watching/out of position three times in 5 minutes, we could of been 3-1 down at half time.

Hume for me, Williams close second.

:nono: Caught ball watching/out of position three times in 5 minutes, we could of been 3-1 down at half time.

Hume for me, Williams close second.

johansson was to blame for every chance they had in the first half, in similar fashion to the colchester match i though he was drunk....half time he must have had a fry up and a quick nap as he came out and made several good challenges and didnt stand back and watch

johansson was to blame for every chance they had in the first half, in similar fashion to the colchester match i though he was drunk....half time he must have had a fry up and a quick nap as he came out and made several good challenges and didnt stand back and watch

He did get better I agree, he also got in a attacking position for the third goal, quite amazing. First half performance was unforgivable though.

He did get better I agree, he also got in a attacking position for the third goal, quite amazing. First half performance was unforgivable though.

I didn't think he was that bad in the first half - Low should have done more to cover. And he was much keener on taking the ball forward and playing it to feet all match.

Why is that davie.... there seems an undercurrent of fans who hate williams whatever he does...

I think he is the best playmaker at the club (as wesoloski is not featuring yet!) and he was outstanding on saturday, hume deserves plaudits of course for 2 very well taken goals, but williams edged it I do wish he'd be a little more forceful in his tackles and he should really tell Tiattio that he cant take corners!!!

(I guarantee there will be someone who hates him cos hes a ex forest player)

It's insulting that you question people's ability to be objective about a player, I couldn't give flying fook who he used to play for and I resent your statement in the most strongest of terms.

I also believe by saying it you deny the history of LCFC which is awash with players from so called local rivals and others.

Gary Mills played for Forest, I never heard a single negative said about him.

Speedie was the most hated player on the planet but won over the hearts and minds of most LCFC fans, so just where do you get this nonsence from?

Williams is a talented player but, for whatever reason does not give his all in games, he disappears, makes himself unavailable that's what people question not that he used to play for Forest.

Does that it explain it?

(I guarantee there will be someone who hates him cos hes a ex forest player)

It's insulting that you question people's ability to be objective about a player, I couldn't give flying fook who he used to play for and I resent your statement in the most strongest of terms.

I also believe by saying it you deny the history of LCFC which is awash with players from so called local rivals and others.

Gary Mills played for Forest, I never heard a single negative said about him.

Speedie was the most hated player on the planet but won over the hearts and minds of most LCFC fans, so just where do you get this nonsence from?

Williams is a talented player but, for whatever reason does not give his all in games, he disappears, makes himself unavailable that's what people question not that he used to play for Forest.

Does that it explain it?

Alan Rodgers we love him ! come on davy old chap you see my point ..... I dont like the reds at all..... but I notice quality when i see it.

I dont have to be objective thats my choice, resent my statement but I dont agree with some of your points but hey lifes too short....A little bit like LEVI he's short.......

Alan Rodgers we love him ! come on davy old chap you see my point ..... I dont like the reds at all..... but I notice quality when i see it.

I dont have to be objective thats my choice, resent my statement but I dont agree with some of your points but hey lifes too short....A little bit like LEVI he's short.......

I didn't make points I only made one which you either keep missing on purpose or your mental capacity is lacking.

Of course you don't have to be objective did I say otherwise but I make my judgements on LCFC players based soley on their ability not on who they've previously played for. Just because you can't or wont do that due to your hatred of Forest doesn't mean the rest of us don't have the ability to do so.

So for the last time please don't suggest that we can't.

Finally, yes Williams has certain qualities, he is technically quite gifted in the use of a ball, but then so are certain circus performers. If a player doesn't contribute to the team effort overall and look like they want to play then they are not good enough.

Geez this is getting boring. :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Archived