Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

what should i go for..

Thought you were a dance man Tom?

46103[/snapback]

at night mate, at night!!

but when i want to chill dance isnt ideal cus it starts me dancing :P

u know me.. ive been ibiza twice!! :D then again so has cobbo and he isnt into dance at all lol

The Coral- Magic and Medicine

The Zutons- Who killed the Zutons??

They are cool bands from Liverpool, I much prefer The Coral myself.

It's nice ot see someone wlese who thinks you can listen to acoustic guitars and a bit of hard trance without being confused. :D:ph34r::blink::S

just got Hope of the States - lost riots. got to admit i'm VERY impressed, some great songs like enemies friends, george washington and the one i'd already heard from somewhere; the red the white the black the blue

get it tom ;):thumbup:

just got Hope of the States - lost riots. got to admit i'm VERY impressed, some great songs like enemies friends, george washington and the one i'd already heard from somewhere; the red the white the black the blue

get it tom  ;)  :thumbup:

46658[/snapback]

It's all about George Washington, Mes Y Ves Sufres and Goodhorsehymn.

I have the original Enemies/Friends single, it's what got me into Hope of the States :)

And very nearly seeing them at Reading 2003 (it's a complex story involving lots of alcohol).

They got on Top Of The Pops with the original Enemies/Friends single, which was quite impressive.

,Dec 14 2004, 08:28 PM]

46658[/snapback]

I have the original Enemies/Friends single, it's what got me into Hope of the States :)

And very nearly seeing them at Reading 2003 (it's a complex story involving lots of alcohol).

They got on Top Of The Pops with the original Enemies/Friends single, which was quite impressive.

46675[/snapback]

wouldn't be much of an achievement now-a-days seeing what rubbish manages to get on

quality songs though :wave: ....sorry, had to use the new smilie lol

,Dec 14 2004, 08:28 PM]

46658[/snapback]

46675[/snapback]

wouldn't be much of an achievement now-a-days seeing what rubbish manages to get on

quality songs though :wave: ....sorry, had to use the new smilie lol

46676[/snapback]

:wave:

Ha.

ANyway, I think this thread is conclusive proof that the Lost Riots is a must-buy for Tomassi.

46658[/snapback]

46675[/snapback]

I like the instrumental 'black amnesias' the best

Then 'Red the white the black the blue' second

Im getting British Sea Power for christmas :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :w00t:

The Music

46448[/snapback]

really? i only really rated 'so low' but suppose i didn't listen to the others much.

46659[/snapback]

The Music's first album is fantastic dance rock, similar to Kasabain but better. Theei second album was a slightly worse versions of the first album, I don't like it when band don't progress.

Tommassi, do you like Radiohead?

Archived