Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

"It's the hardest thing in the football world to score goals"

But is it? Surely there's harder stuff to do in the world of football? Working out why Hughes is in the team for one :whistle::P

Paddy McCarthy's face is quite a mess. Andy Johnson, Darren Kenton, Gareth McAuley, Nisse Johansson and Danny Tiatto have all picked up knocks.

Getting a larger, fitter and more talented squad seems to be a tough ask too...

But is it? Surely there's harder stuff to do in the world of football? Working out why Hughes is in the team for one :whistle::P

Just like with upgrading your woman every 3 months. There comes a point where larger and fitter become mutually exclusive.

Only for those with short memories. Just remember how good he looked when he first started and the glimpses he has given since - even a couple of times this season. Careful here, otherwise you'll sound like the Tiatto-haters of last season who've shut up now we only win in the league when he plays.

That's a piece of piss. More money.

Only for those with short memories. Just remember how good he looked when he first started and the glimpses he has given since - even a couple of times this season. Careful here, otherwise you'll sound like the Tiatto-haters of last season who've shut up now we only win in the league when he plays.

I was in another continent, devoid of internet, so I can only judge the man on what I have seen this season...and I have not been impressed. Moreover, the performance he put in against Colchester beggared belief. This isn't a case of irrational hatred of a player - this is fact based on the performances this season. He started poor and have become awful...I seriously can not work out why the man is in the team, I've seen him do nothing.

Sorry if this runs contrary to your opinion, but it is mine. :)

Archived