Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Crystal Palace attendance

I'll be surprised if it is that many on the day because the ticket office are normally wrong but then again it is that 2 tickets for £25 offer.

whats the highest home attendence this season so far??

Colchester 22'00 something. Hope the Kop is full then there wont be 100 spare seats infront of us ;) Sit in D2/E1 if you want atmospherer in the kop. Also heard that f2? is quite good.

samingram_uk- something like 22,000

im just going on the e-ticket website and it says there are not two seats available in the kop at least

:blink: Surely not....Its been AGES since the walkers has even looked half full. :o:D:D

With the 2 tickets for one covering Southampton, Crystal Palace and Stoke one of them is going to be well subscribed and the most likely one would logically be the middle one - so a big crowd is fairly predictable.

samingram_uk- something like 22,000

im just going on the e-ticket website and it says there are not two seats available in the kop at least

Just bored, so I thought I'd see. E2 P-BB is completely sold out. Tickets elsewhere though.

Love to be cynical, but that probably includes the 10,000 free tickets they have given away.

Free tickets or no free tickets, it was the biggest attendance of the season so far.

Tuesday's game will surpass it by a country mile. It'll probably be the highest attendance for a few years.

Absolutely brilliant timing, it's almost fate - MON takes a new job. It's quite close to us, and his first cup game brings them to us. Talk about a dream tie. Plenty of home fans for MON's return, and plenty of away fans as they've not too far to travel. ;)

Archived