Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Crystal Palace attendance

My sister just rang. The secretary at my niece & nephews primary school offered her some tickets, when she said she'll take 3 the secretary asked if she wanted anymore!!! They had at least 50 to give away at that point.

If this is repeated at every school in the city & county they'll need a creche at half time!

FFF

lol delighted the club had done it though! can't imagine the walkers full!!

28,165 is my prediction

My sister just rang. The secretary at my niece & nephews primary school offered her some tickets, when she said she'll take 3 the secretary asked if she wanted anymore!!! They had at least 50 to give away at that point.

If this is repeated at every school in the city & county they'll need a creche at half time!

FFF

as long as they all sit in the family stand, i dont care, all adds to the attendence

Just sing up. Please, for gods sake, sing up!

seconded. if we can make a half decent noise at 21k VS The Saints why cant we make a shed load of noise vs Palace and T*yl*r? if the kop will be as packed as expected i hope some of the fair weather/freebie fans join in with the songs we get going, even if they just mumble come on leicester. it all helps.

27,045 is my guess.

Attendance: 28,762!

Wow. :)

Quite impressive, but it still wasn't an intense and electric atmosphere. You've also got to ask how much of that attendance was down to those free tickets as well :rolleyes:

Still, I'll be expecting a larger, more noisy attendance against the Villa on Tuesday night

Quite impressive, but it still wasn't an intense and electric atmosphere. You've also got to ask how much of that attendance was down to those free tickets as well :rolleyes:

Still, I'll be expecting a larger, more noisy attendance against the Villa on Tuesday night

Not sure about the larger part, we've only sold 18k (including away) at the moment apparently.

Not sure about the larger part, we've only sold 18k (including away) at the moment apparently.

Being deadly serious?? 'Cos I really thought that this was a potential sell-out and that everybody would struggle to get a ticket if they didn't move quick enough

Well all K1 is sold. Pretty much all of the Kop is sold. Unless the west stand and family stand are empty, there will be more than 18,000 there.

I'd have thought so as well 'cos when I went to the ticket office last week, they had trouble finding me three seats together in the Kop, and I didn't even bother asking about K 'cos all the L1'ers had already snapped it up.

I'd have thought so as well 'cos when I went to the ticket office last week, they had trouble finding me three seats together in the Kop, and I didn't even bother asking about K 'cos all the L1'ers had already snapped it up.

Probably cus' S/t holder had their seats reserved still.

Probably cus' S/t holder had their seats reserved still.

Probably. It is on a Tuesday night as well and some people will not want to go when they have work in the morning :rolleyes::unsure:

It's a shame though as I really thought we could and should have sold this game out

Archived