Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Crystal Palace attendance

10k freee tickets haha, have STH got free tickets?

if no then 10k havent been given away just people buying matchday tickets so if we assume half of tickets on top of STH are free and 26k have been allocated then its nearer 5k tickets given away.

its good tho that this offer is here a fuller stadium is healthy.

All to give a good impression to Uncle Milan when he comes to watch us. :ph34r:

Someone on foxfanzine says sales are up to 27k now. I can't even remember what the stadium looks like when it's that full.

We're sure to lose with this many people coming.

Someone on foxfanzine says sales are up to 27k now. I can't even remember what the stadium looks like when it's that full.

And it'll take another 2 years to go 6 games unbeaten and 2 wins in a row for them to come back again!!

What does sales of 27,000 mean - attendance of 25,000?

That would be smashing.

I'd made a bit of a complaint and he called straight away and was very apologetic, then was helpful with my seat location for the Palace and Stoke games. They also sent an apologetic email. Fair enough I suppose if you end up spending £69 on match tickets but it was still nice customer service.

lol. Spoke to him when I booked mine today. He sounded like one of about three people in the office! :smile:

Took forever to get through but managed to get a seat in E3 in the middle :D as I'm going on my own this time- otherwise it would have been right at the back. First match this season- looking forward to it! :cool:

Now over 25,500 sold. http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~914834,00.html

(Although I do question the hype of the article, being as they say '4k tickets left' in the title, 3,500 left at the top of the article, and then 25,500 sold lower down - which simple maths will tell you means there are 7k tickets left.. understandable if they've not included the 1.5/3k allocated to the Palace fans, but then I don't understand why they wouldn't include that in the total stated to boost excitement...)

ETA: They've now edited the title to say 3,500 tickets remaining.

Have they, who to?????

Schools I think this week.

I know my mum got 2 free ones and then 2 work mates have freebies too - tip of the iceburg I'm sure.

(My mum's a primary school teacher so got some as have the kids).

They've been giving loads away again.

Actual evidence? ................... of this where

16,000 tickets means this club keeps afloat, giving some freebies here and ther hey well they dont get them everytime......

29,000 well we get 21,000 reg, - cost reduction but actual vertical product sales (BEER, BURGERS, MERCHANDISE) this would make up for the short fall on a few hundred tickets!

People like a fun day out, STOP making a mockery of the club trying to take things forward?

The Councils get diffreent rates also (did you know this)..... who cares as long as we are winning and getting good backing!

Why is your little man so angry Mr.S? :unsure:

My 'little man', I don't know what your talking about!!!!! :D You must huge....what do they call you......oh yeah it's must be Mr Anaconda or something!!!! :P

If your talking about the kiddies, they get free tickets anyway (under 8's get free tickets with the platimun membership), and they couldn't care less how much it costs me as long as they are happy!!!

I was just curious, if the tickets have gone to schools to encourage good behaviour or unfortunates who can't afford tickets, then ok, but if they are giving them out willy nilly then I am abit dissapointed!!

Actual evidence? ................... of this where

16,000 tickets means this club keeps afloat, giving some freebies here and ther hey well they dont get them everytime......

29,000 well we get 21,000 reg, - cost reduction but actual vertical product sales (BEER, BURGERS, MERCHANDISE) this would make up for the short fall on a few hundred tickets!

People like a fun day out, STOP making a mockery of the club trying to take things forward?

The Councils get diffreent rates also (did you know this)..... who cares as long as we are winning and getting good backing!

What?

Shut up.

Archived