Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Crystal Palace attendance

My 'little man', I don't know what your talking about!!!!! :D You must huge....what do they call you......oh yeah it's must be Mr Anaconda or something!!!! :P

If your talking about the kiddies, they get free tickets anyway (under 8's get free tickets with the platimun membership), and they couldn't care less how much it costs me as long as they are happy!!!

I was just curious, if the tickets have gone to schools to encourage good behaviour or unfortunates who can't afford tickets, then ok, but if they are giving them out willy nilly then I am abit dissapointed!!

I mean you're K'd up avatar matey lol

Schools I think this week.

I know my mum got 2 free ones and then 2 work mates have freebies too - tip of the iceburg I'm sure.

(My mum's a primary school teacher so got some as have the kids).

My old school have been given loads apparently. At least 10 people i know from the school have been tickets and i havent asked anyone else :ph34r:

Actual evidence? ................... of this where

16,000 tickets means this club keeps afloat, giving some freebies here and ther hey well they dont get them everytime......

29,000 well we get 21,000 reg, - cost reduction but actual vertical product sales (BEER, BURGERS, MERCHANDISE) this would make up for the short fall on a few hundred tickets!

People like a fun day out, STOP making a mockery of the club trying to take things forward?

The Councils get diffreent rates also (did you know this)..... who cares as long as we are winning and getting good backing!

When you think about it many would not come usally so its a good idea from the club espcially the 100% attendence idea. Most would sit in the family stand anyway so instead of it being emptey and queit it will be just queit :D

When you think about it many would not come usally so its a good idea from the club espcially the 100% attendence idea. Most would sit in the family stand anyway so instead of it being emptey and queit it will be just queit :D

This isn't a new thing, the club have for ages given tickets to schools from time to time. Good idea in terms of PR and maybe attracting fans of the future. On the assumption that those kids would not have gone anyway, and the game is not a sell out, the club have not lost anything. Investing for the future and a good idea in my opinion.

Actual evidence? ................... of this where

16,000 tickets means this club keeps afloat, giving some freebies here and ther hey well they dont get them everytime......

29,000 well we get 21,000 reg, - cost reduction but actual vertical product sales (BEER, BURGERS, MERCHANDISE) this would make up for the short fall on a few hundred tickets!

People like a fun day out, STOP making a mockery of the club trying to take things forward?

The Councils get diffreent rates also (did you know this)..... who cares as long as we are winning and getting good backing!

We don't get any extra revenue from food & drink sales.

Leicester City today (Friday) confirmed that just 3,500 tickets remained on general sale in home areas for the visit of Crystal Palace to the Walkers Stadium on Saturday.

Over 25,500 tickets have now been sold for the fixture - which pitches the Foxes against Peter Taylor's Eagles.

And that figure is set to rise further as fans snap up the last remaining seats for the Championship encounter.

But the club are keen to point out to supporters who are yet to purchase their tickets for the game that there is no need to panic.

A City spokesman said: "We have experienced very high demand in the ticket office in the lead up to the game, and those levels look set to increase over Friday and Saturday. We have seen a really positive response to the two great victories this week over Southampton and Leeds United.

"We would urge fans still looking to purchase tickets to use the club's e-ticketing facility. Tickets can be ordered on-line rather than queuing on the phones, which have been extremely busy this week. Supporters can place their orders through the club's official website and then pick their tickets up before the game from the ticket trailer at the stadium, which is positioned outside the ticket office.

"It promises to be a fantastic day all round and there should be no reason why anybody who wants a ticket shouldn't be able to get hold of one ahead of the match."

Link

Seems there'll be around 28-29k there.

I wonder if there'll be that many for future games.

Scowcroft is struggling to be fit tomorrow.

( Thanks to whoever merged, i didn't think or bother to look. )

Went to the ticket office today and they are expecting a SELL OUT, I went in twice because i needed to sort something out by going home after my first visit and by the time i returned the second time ( 5 hours later) they were just about certain of a sell out.

Just shows what two wins can do!

Went to the ticket office today and they are expecting a SELL OUT, I went in twice because i needed to sort something out by going home after my first visit and by the time i returned the second time ( 5 hours later) they were just about certain of a sell out.

it also shows the potential of the club.

Supporters Urged To Arrive Early

0,,10274~3019270,00.jpg

Leicester City are appealing to their supporters to arrive in plenty of time for the Championship clash against Crystal Palace on Saturday (k.o. 3pm).

The club are expecting a crowd in excess of 27,000 on the day - City largest home attendance for a number of years.

But the Foxes are warning fans without tickets to turn up at the stadium early if they wish to avoid lengthy queues at the ticket office.

A City Spokesman said: "We are expecting a big walk-up on the day of the game and as such we would urge supporters without tickets to arrive at the stadium in plenty of time.

"The response that we have seen from fans this week has been remarkable and we are already able to confirm that the team will definitely be playing in front of the biggest crowd of the season on the day."

Fans can book their tickets online up until 1pm on the day of the game for collection at the stadium.

:D please somebody wake me up!!!! :blink:

If we can get 28,000 it will be the highest since the West Ham 0-0 1st game of 2004/05 season

I seem to remember the attendance at that game being higher than that... :blink:

Never mind... hopefully the biggest crowd of the season will see a big win. :thumbup:

Cause usually it all goes tits up :(

How do you know this?

My sister just rang. The secretary at my niece & nephews primary school offered her some tickets, when she said she'll take 3 the secretary asked if she wanted anymore!!! They had at least 50 to give away at that point.

If this is repeated at every school in the city & county they'll need a creche at half time!

FFF

Archived