Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Crystal Palace attendance

They are giving free tickets to students at my College for people with 100% attendence, they went real quick so people must want to watch some footie, or flog them ;)

Cracking Idea...hats offto however came up with that idea :)

all of this goes to show the potential of our Club, which you'd have thought will interest potential investors. A couple of wins, the lofty heights of 13th, and there's a bit of excitement and the prospect of bigger crowds / revenue.

It shows what's possible. Our home crowds are holding up better than most of our Midlands rivals like Wolves. If, and I'm not getting carried away and predicting this will happen, but if we managed to sneak around the play off zones it's not hard to imagine crowds nudging 30,000. Awesome

It shows that we are actually a big club and we need to believe in it more. There is too much talk of medicority here, we should be pushing up this league and not be content with a midtable finish.

A mid table finish would only be reasonable if there is hope of imprvements in the near future, and thankfully there is.

Can we start a new song - its called "We're going up, We're going down" To the tune of we're standing up we're sitting down.

Got my tickets this morning - I was in the phone queue for 10 mins and was told that I could only get tickets near the back of the A&L stand! Is a pointer for a packed ground!

Lets just hope for a good win!

Lets make it an official sell out guys. Mind you, it won't be an actual sell out ofcourse due to the free tickets and 'Under 8's go free season tickets'.

Just booked 7 for villa - the girl said she doesn't think it will quite sell out, but it's touch and go.

I haven't got my ticket yet. They texted me asking to text back if I wanted one and they'd call me. Texted them and they texted me the same text straight back again.

Text text text.

my dad got a text along the lines of "why havent you bought your palace tickets yet?"......season ticket perhaps? idiots

Jim the Scottish bloke in the ticket office is a legend.

I presume Jim "the legend" Scottishbloke works in the ticket office as against just being "in" there at the same time as you otherwise being "helpful" might mean all sorts of things.

In what way was he helpful ?

I presume Jim "the legend" Scottishbloke works in the ticket office as against just being "in" there at the same time as you otherwise being "helpful" might mean all sorts of things.

In what way was he helpful ?

I'd made a bit of a complaint and he called straight away and was very apologetic, then was helpful with my seat location for the Palace and Stoke games. They also sent an apologetic email. Fair enough I suppose if you end up spending £69 on match tickets but it was still nice customer service.

I cant wait for this match to, im back in the kop for this game, should be quality. If people stood up in the kop that would top it off but i got to be realstic. I might get a load of tickets one game with my mates and just stand up, so everyone else has to!!!

Archived