Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Crystal Palace attendance

He might have a point. It is MON's return.

Full house would be a bit of a stretch, but not completely out of reach I'd guess. :ph34r:

And I've been saying this is one of the reasons I'd expect us to sell out, but it seems as though some people are more in the know than I am and they're saying that we will not sell out or have a near-full stadium for this game :S:blink:

:o You're on my turf, Sunshine!

I have the monopoly on crystal balls! :mad:

:thumbsup:

You're welcome to look at mine, though. :whistle:

Just no touching. :ph34r:

Damnit, why does everything I want to have belong to somebody else on this Forum :angry::cry:

You're mean :(

I shall take a look at the balls you have of a crystal kind, because they interest me, but no others!! That's cisono's turf ( :pinch: ) exclusively, and she's more than welcome to it :yesyes:

Damnit, why does everything I want to have belong to somebody else on this Forum :angry::cry:

You're mean :(

I shall take a look at the balls you have of a crystal kind, because they interest me, but no others!! That's cisono's turf ( :pinch: ) exclusively, and she's more than welcome to it :yesyes:

:ph34r:We're in a cooling-off period right now.

:ph34r:We're in a cooling-off period right now.

Yeah I'd keep that veil over your mouth as well mister - you wouldn't want to reveal anything incriminating that the Flirt Police (or indeed cisono herself) could latch on to and give you a hard time about :P

Archived