Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

What is up with Weso's celebrations?

I'd absolutely HATE to play against anyone like him. At times especially towards the end of the game a Villa midfielder would get the ball and by the time he turned and looked up for a pass, Weso was in around his ankles and 90% of the time, he'd not only win the ball but then set off haring towards their goal.

I still can't get over how good he was.

I'd absolutely HATE to play against anyone like him. At times especially towards the end of the game a Villa midfielder would get the ball and by the time he turned and looked up for a pass, Weso was in around his ankles and 90% of the time, he'd not only win the ball but then set off haring towards their goal.

I still can't get over how good he was.

You can now appreciate why I waffle on about him so much. He's a genius.

lol maybe thats weso's excited face!

there is alot of homosexuality looking activity going on there!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm strange but they look passionate so heyho they can be gay lovers for all i care aslong as they perform that well all the time hehehe!

Archived