Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

The Attendance Conundrum?

How in the Hell was last night's attendance less than Saturday's versus Palace? There were only a few sections not filled last night, whereas great swathes of away and corporate areas were empty on saturday...

I don't understand!!! :unsure::cry::blink:

How in the Hell was last night's attendance less than Saturday's versus Palace? There were only a few sections not filled last night, whereas great swathes of away and corporate areas were empty on saturday...

I don't understand!!! :unsure::cry::blink:

last night looked fuller because villa filled up one end and then everyone from L1 was basically moved round werent they!

i knew there would be less last night, no freebie tickets!

good turn out none the less!

bet we dont even get 20,000 next tues against stoke

last night looked fuller because villa filled up one end and then everyone from L1 was basically moved round werent they!

I'm sure there will be it is still that 2 for 1 and not many people seem put off after last night even though we lost. Although it depends on the QPR result.

Yes we will!

Stoke is part of the 2 for £25 still

After than game is when we will see the usual turnouts. BUT hopefully the old leicester fans who went to the game yesterday partly because of MON could be pursuaded back?

hahahaa fezz loving ur new signiture quality

:thumbup: Top laugh.

Attendance:

• Families go away at half term
  • tickets weren't free
  • midweek games get less people
  • the traffic

The last one almost stopped me being at the game. It took me over an hour to get from the motorway to where I eventually dumped the car on a pavement to run the rest of the way. I was on the verge of giving up and going back home...maybe some others did.

:thumbup: Top laugh.

Attendance:

• Families go away at half term
  • tickets weren't free
  • midweek games get less people
  • the traffic

The last one almost stopped me being at the game. It took me over an hour to get from the motorway to where I eventually dumped the car on a pavement to run the rest of the way. I was on the verge of giving up and going back home...maybe some others did.

Yer the attendance did amaze me as so many were tipping it to be a sell out.

For some reason the traffic was awful going into the game from where you first see the Tiger's ground coming away from the train station so some may have not bothered and turned back but I doubt it.

Archived