Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Half term signing session picture special

0,,10274~3025931,00.jpg

I find this picture funny because I'm sure that's the same woman who was standing behind me at Filbert Way on Tuesday slating Low everytime the ball was within 5 metres of him. I bet she didn't call him a fat twat and shit to his face although it would have been funny if he'd signed his name like that on her shirt.

I find this picture funny because I'm sure that's the same woman who was standing behind me at Filbert Way on Tuesday slating Low everytime the ball was within 5 metres of him. I bet she didn't call him a fat twat and shit to his face although it would have been funny if he'd signed his name like that on her shirt.

It wouldn't surprise me. Some fans can be so fickle. :ph34r:

Maybe she was taken by him when she met him, that's why she's so happy he's signing her shirt. :P

From the OS:

0,,10274~3025922,00.jpg

0,,10274~3025926,00.jpg

Two of our defensive rocks turned out for the signing session - and there they are. :cool:

That McAuley's got a lot going for him. He's a brilliant centre-half and I bet the girls are wild for him. :ph34r:

:banana:

Hmm not sure about McAuley having model type looks actually. :unsure:

He seems ok in the top picture,

but the bottom one really gives him a very triangular face. :blink:

Not really into triangular faces myself :ph34r::whistle::P

Hmm not sure about McAuley having model type looks actually. :unsure:

He seems ok in the top picture,

but the bottom one really gives him a very triangular face. :blink:

Not really into triangular faces myself :ph34r::whistle::P

Do you prefer square ones? If so, Josh Low is your man. :ph34r:

If you like round ones, I can help you. :laugh: :sweating::thumbup:

Do you prefer square ones? If so, Josh Low is your man. :ph34r:

If you like round ones, I can help you. :laugh: :sweating::thumbup:

I think it depends on what is on the actual face. :P

But for some reason, very triangular faces like his just don't cut it for me! :whistle:

Sorry McAuley! :P

0,,10274~3025931,00.jpg

:w00t: :laugh: :appl:

0,,10274~3025931,00.jpg

I think I have seen this woman before.

Doesn't she call everyone that? :blink:

Living in Lincoln gave him the edge. ;)

Location, location, location! :P

PS: This must be the first time that living in Lincoln has given anyone the edge. :ph34r::whistle::P

(Sorry, Lincoln-dwellers, just a silly joke. Apologies in advance! :) )

Archived