lookwhaticando Posted 26 October 2006 Posted 26 October 2006 From the OS: Two of our defensive rocks turned out for the signing session - and there they are. That McAuley's got a lot going for him. He's a brilliant centre-half and I bet the girls are wild for him.
lookwhaticando Posted 26 October 2006 Author Posted 26 October 2006 Where as Josh Low looks like Shrek. I actually thought he looked like something out of the Dandy & Beano or some similar comic.
Thracian Posted 26 October 2006 Posted 26 October 2006 From the OS: Two of our defensive rocks turned out for the signing session - and there they are. That McAuley's got a lot going for him. He's a brilliant centre-half and I bet the girls are wild for him. You trying to tell us something Lookwhat?
lookwhaticando Posted 26 October 2006 Author Posted 26 October 2006 You trying to tell us something Lookwhat? Were only a matter of time someone said it. No, I'm not. 'cept that he's a brilliant centre-half. But haven't I been saying that for months already?
Daggers Posted 26 October 2006 Posted 26 October 2006 Wow, take in your shirt collection and flog them on Ebay!
Jonbluefox9 Posted 27 October 2006 Posted 27 October 2006 I find this picture funny because I'm sure that's the same woman who was standing behind me at Filbert Way on Tuesday slating Low everytime the ball was within 5 metres of him. I bet she didn't call him a fat twat and shit to his face although it would have been funny if he'd signed his name like that on her shirt.
lookwhaticando Posted 27 October 2006 Author Posted 27 October 2006 I find this picture funny because I'm sure that's the same woman who was standing behind me at Filbert Way on Tuesday slating Low everytime the ball was within 5 metres of him. I bet she didn't call him a fat twat and shit to his face although it would have been funny if he'd signed his name like that on her shirt. It wouldn't surprise me. Some fans can be so fickle. Maybe she was taken by him when she met him, that's why she's so happy he's signing her shirt.
cisono Posted 27 October 2006 Posted 27 October 2006 Maybe she was taken by him when she met him, that's why she's so happy he's signing her shirt. Not sure... he is only signing her shirt after all
cisono Posted 27 October 2006 Posted 27 October 2006 From the OS: Two of our defensive rocks turned out for the signing session - and there they are. That McAuley's got a lot going for him. He's a brilliant centre-half and I bet the girls are wild for him. Hmm not sure about McAuley having model type looks actually. He seems ok in the top picture, but the bottom one really gives him a very triangular face. Not really into triangular faces myself
lookwhaticando Posted 27 October 2006 Author Posted 27 October 2006 Hmm not sure about McAuley having model type looks actually. He seems ok in the top picture, but the bottom one really gives him a very triangular face. Not really into triangular faces myself Do you prefer square ones? If so, Josh Low is your man. If you like round ones, I can help you. :laugh:
cisono Posted 27 October 2006 Posted 27 October 2006 Do you prefer square ones? If so, Josh Low is your man. If you like round ones, I can help you. :laugh: I think it depends on what is on the actual face. But for some reason, very triangular faces like his just don't cut it for me! Sorry McAuley!
lookwhaticando Posted 27 October 2006 Author Posted 27 October 2006 I think it depends on what is on the actual face. But for some reason, very triangular faces like his just don't cut it for me! Sorry McAuley! I think you're weird, not liking McAuley.
cisono Posted 27 October 2006 Posted 27 October 2006 I think you're weird, not liking McAuley. I don't mind him, but I don't fancy him... (unlike you )
Daggers Posted 27 October 2006 Posted 27 October 2006 I find this picture funny because I'm sure that's the same woman who was standing behind me at Filbert Way on Tuesday slating Low everytime the ball was within 5 metres of him. I bet she didn't call him a fat twat and shit to his face although it would have been funny if he'd signed his name like that on her shirt. :w00t: :laugh:
cisono Posted 27 October 2006 Posted 27 October 2006 I find this picture funny because I'm sure that's the same woman who was standing behind me at Filbert Way on Tuesday slating Low everytime the ball was within 5 metres of him. I bet she didn't call him a fat twat and shit to his face although it would have been funny if he'd signed his name like that on her shirt. I think I have seen this woman before. Doesn't she call everyone that?
lookwhaticando Posted 27 October 2006 Author Posted 27 October 2006 I don't mind him, but I don't fancy him... (unlike you )
lookwhaticando Posted 27 October 2006 Author Posted 27 October 2006 I think I have seen this woman before. Doesn't she call everyone that? Calling everyone what - Josh Low?
cisono Posted 27 October 2006 Posted 27 October 2006 I don't mind him, but I don't fancy him... (unlike you ) Luckily for McAuley, lookwhaticando lives far away...
lookwhaticando Posted 27 October 2006 Author Posted 27 October 2006 Luckily for McAuley, lookwhaticando lives far away... That's not very nice. I'm his number two fan... Alex[ikokopops] insists he found him first, so I got demoted.
cisono Posted 27 October 2006 Posted 27 October 2006 I'm his number two fan... Alex[ikokopops] insists he found him first, so I got demoted. Sorry. Didn't realise that Alex got there first
lookwhaticando Posted 27 October 2006 Author Posted 27 October 2006 Sorry. Didn't realise that Alex got there first Living in Lincoln gave him the edge.
cisono Posted 27 October 2006 Posted 27 October 2006 Living in Lincoln gave him the edge. Location, location, location! PS: This must be the first time that living in Lincoln has given anyone the edge. (Sorry, Lincoln-dwellers, just a silly joke. Apologies in advance! )
Jonbluefox9 Posted 27 October 2006 Posted 27 October 2006 I think I have seen this woman before. Doesn't she call everyone that? I think she has "Kellys heroes" on the back of her blue shirt and possibly on that shirt too. I don't want to sit in front of her again, no offence to the lady.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.