Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

LC World Offer: Which shirt and which player?

Say you signed up for World to take advantage of the current offer...  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which free shirt would you choose?

• White Away Kit
    • Yellow Third kit
  2. 2. And which player would you have sign your shirt?

• C Logan
    • P McCarthy
    • P Kisnorbo
    • G McAuley
    • R Stearman
    • G Williams
    • J Wesolowski
    • L Porter
    • E Hammond
    • I Hume
    • M Fryatt
    • Other

I've took this offer up and gone for yellow because I've got the white and asked for no signature because I know what the autographs look like and it would ruin the shirt. Plus the player will probably leave in January.

I'd have picked one of Stearman, McAuley or Wesolowski as the club will not let any of them leave - they're all essential to the club. :P

I'd have picked one of Stearman, McAuley or Wesolowski as the club will not let any of them leave - they're all essential to the club. :P

Yeah, I've heard it all before. All of our players have a price and if someone's willing to pay it we'll be willing to accept it. Anyway, I don't want to walk around with a new shirt that has a scribble on it. I'd want a refund if it was a normal piece of clothing from a shop.

Yeah, I've heard it all before. All of our players have a price and if someone's willing to pay it we'll be willing to accept it. Anyway, I don't want to walk around with a new shirt that has a scribble on it. I'd want a refund if it was a normal piece of clothing from a shop.

I know. But it's nice to think the club values them highly enough not to let them go on the cheap (hopefully). ;)

I was planning on buying the white away to begin with, I thought about getting a signed one for say Wesolowski that I could sell later for a massive profit when he's world-famous. :P:ph34r::thumbup:

In the end decided not to. :P

Would be nice to have it signed by all of them... but that's not an option...

Plus you probably wouldn't want to wear it then.

The away kits will be 15 quid after Christmas, and down to a tenner by about March, so you could always pick one up on the cheap if you wanted to wear it... just frame the signed one. ;)

Unless you like walking around looking like a Zebra. :P

The away kits will be 15 quid after Christmas, and down to a tenner by about March, so you could always pick one up on the cheap if you wanted to wear it... just frame the signed one. ;)

Unless you like walking around looking like a Zebra. :P

I'd still have the problem of having it signed by the whole team, though...

Don't think that's on the cards.

maybe instead of wasting money and time to get new subscribers they should put some effort into actually making a service that works!!

fed up with it working only once in five matches while every other teams commentary works without a problem

maybe instead of wasting money and time to get new subscribers they should put some effort into actually making a service that works!!

fed up with it working only once in five matches while every other teams commentary works without a problem

I never have any problems with the commentary. :ph34r:

Archived