Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shez

Who is better: Low or Sylla?

after the villa match i would say sylla offers us much more attacking options. He showed his set peices are good after providing assists for both of our goals! He just needs to help out at the back a bit more. whereas Josh Lowe cant do anything except run aimlessley!

what does everyone else think?

after the villa match i would say sylla offers us much more attacking options. He showed his set peices are good after providing assists for both of our goals! He just needs to help out at the back a bit more. whereas Josh Lowe cant do anything except run aimlessley!

L-O-W...sylla s the answer

Does RK starting with Stearman wide right, then making a substitution playing Maybury there answer your question?

Play Maybury/Kenton (both liabilities but they'll have to do 'cos they are not the focus of hate right now :P )at right back and play Stearman wide right as I have suggested before. He won't do any worse than Low and Sylla, and he can also defend as well if things go pear shaped :D:cool:

would rather have LOW there! stearman didnt do v well there today was much better in middle and i really think maybury is awful

Seriously he can't have been that bad there can he (Stearman)?!?! I mean honestly if you'd rather have Low there :o :pinch:

Seriously he can't have been that bad there can he (Stearman)?!?! I mean honestly if you'd rather have Low there :o :pinch:

stearman seemed really lost there today just didnt seem confident there but back in the middle he was fantastic (as we saw on tues)

yes i would rather have low there sowwy

stearman seemed really lost there today just didnt seem confident there but back in the middle he was fantastic (as we saw on tues)

yes i would rather have low there sowwy

S'alright, can't beat honesty :) I reckon we should give him a couple more tries there, today could have been just an off day :cool::P

You cant make us decide. :o

Stearman is better on right than both of them.

Apparently not so say the people who saw him play today :(

S'alright, can't beat honesty :) I reckon we should give him a couple more tries there, today could have been just an off day :cool::P

Apparently not so say the people who saw him play today :(

I did see him play today,and i think hes better on the wing than Low and Sylla.

I did see him play today,and i think hes better on the wing than Low and Sylla.

Ahh mixed reaction :thumbup: All confused now, don't know who to believe seeing as I didn't see it and I didn't get to listen to the entire game :S:(

I'd like to think he was better. Nobody could possibly do worse than Sylla or Low out there :o

Ahh mixed reaction :thumbup: All confused now, don't know who to believe seeing as I didn't see it and I didn't get to listen to the entire game :S:(

I'd like to think he was better. Nobody could possibly do worse than Sylla or Low out there :o

Im not saying he was great,just saying hes better than the other two muppets that we could play there.

I understand. Like I said, it wouldn't be difficult to be better than those two and nobody could possibly do any worse, so it wouldn't suprise me if even a lost Stearman was a little better than they are. Maybe a short term solution to our right wing problem??

Arent we missing the piont about Stearman being on the right?

Stearman was on the right to deal with Cook

RK clearly thought that Cook was QPR's 'danger man' (I'd agree) and as a result wanted a defensive minded player on the right who could be compensated by a winger on the left (Welsh... who was, by all acounts, very out of sorts today). So I'm not sure niether Sylla or Low being on the right today really indicated all that much...

...but, if it comes to it I'd probably put Sylla on the right he's been better, of late, than Low and for that reason only he's the least worst option IMHO and he was pretty solid against Villa, what's more he can cope with dead-ball situations.

It's our problem position. With a decent midfield, Stearman could do a great job on the right in my opinion. Would be interested to see Porter, Wesolowski, Williams, Stearman with Fryatt and Hume up front. I don't see the point of playing Welsh, Low or Sylla when we have no-one to attack crosses in the air.

That's one hard choice and I'd agree with the sprouts/haggis analogy except that I love sprouts.

There's so little to choose between them but, as far as I've seen, if you put their talents together you still wouldn't have a first team player.

To me, if we're gonna stick with 4-4-2 we've got to play Porter/Gradel. Otherwise we need to think about an alternative system which enables us to field a balanced, interchangeable team and with seven games unbeaten that's not a likely option right now.

Archived