Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

A chant for the Stoke game?

Can we wait to see if we get a comfortable lead first, this is screaming egg on the face, just look at Villa today (lol)

p.s. This in theory is the same as the Mexican wave, should only be done when comfortably ahead :ph34r:

agree the mexican wave can make us look fools if we dont win

Don't think we looked like fools. We went down like troopers.

We did but do you really think the lads are gona be able to turn out another performance like that against Stoke?? I don't somehow.

Personally I'd be happy to join in with any chants going at the Stoke game, I just hope the lads can get it together and give us a win. We need to turn the draws into wins now, much like has been asked of Villa in the league.

Song to Luke Chadwick ...

"Youll Never Clear That Acne!!"

to the tune of youll never play for england ..... :thumbup:

What about:

(tune of You're not singing anymore)

"Can we pop,

Can we pop,

Can we pop a spot for you?

Can we pop a spot for you?"

:D

Or what about:

"They're here, they're there

They're every fookin where,

Chadwick's spots, Chadwick's spots"!

All Sounding good , theres definatley going to be one chant at least about mr.spotty himself on the day.

lol should be funny. Have we got any others for the Stoke game?? I'm sure the people in L1 will have some up their sleeves which I could join in with :P

You clearly were not at the game DB? Based on today we certainly ARE beatable, AND Stoke put 5 past Norwich today!!

As if I need to state this ~ Almost everything I post here is firmly tongue in cheek. The rest is total bollox. :thumbup:

Archived