Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Director of Football -Who is there?

I've just had read through some of the pompey fans sites and quite a few of them believe that if Mandy takes control of Leicester then Redknapp will follow. They were also blaming redknapp for having no youth academy and appear still to be a bit bitter towards him for going to Southampton, amazing really considering where they are now.

I've just had read through some of the pompey fans sites and quite a few of them believe that if Mandy takes control of Leicester then Redknapp will follow. They were also blaming redknapp for having no youth academy and appear still to be a bit bitter towards him for going to Southampton, amazing really considering where they are now.

Redknapp surely wouldn't go where his 'heart' don't want him to be. Look what happened last time. :whistle:

He may be a thick cockney tosser, but he isn't that stupid.

Anyone but you

Bollox you old tosspot. I'd do a great job. You'd just put pictures of fat chicks in the home dressing room :ph34r: But probably not as good as Big Ron or El Tel :unsure:

note I mean no offence to the supposedly Great Master Fox with this post, I have already warned him I am cheeky and sarcastic

Bollox you old tosspot. I'd do a great job. You'd just put pictures of fat chicks in the home dressing room :ph34r: But probably not as good as Big Ron or El Tel :unsure:

note I mean no offence to the Great Master Fox with this post, I have already warned him I am cheeky and sarcastic

And what's wrong with that may I ask?

None taken

And what's wrong with that may I ask?

None taken

I reckon it'd make more sense to put those kind of pics in the opposition dressing room to scare them before they come out to play us lol Or I can understand you doing it if you wana show our players what you'd ensure they'd end up going home to if they didn't book their ideas up :P

Depends on what your uses for the pics would be as to whether you'd be a good director of football :)

Depends on the job description.

SB has undoubtedly a great talent for developing the youngsters but would the role require a different set of skills that reached across the spectrum of football as a whole. He may well have those skills himself.

It often appears to be a difficult relationship due to perceived conflicts of interest at various levels but for me any DoF would need to have no aspirations to manage/select the team. Can ex managers ever let go?

Part of my thinking on SB was to ask where does he go next?.

I just think it would be a major blow if we lost him and that this might be something that would show how the club values and appreciates his services while offering some forward moving career path if such a job to be creeated.

I don't know anything about SB's general skills - indeed, he might much prefer just to carry on coaching which would be understandable given the quality of his personnel - but I don't think he would necessarily have to take his hands right off those particular reins.

Blimey, played till 42! Named in all time MLS Hall of Fame... hmm wouldnt think that would be too difficult... no offence or owt!

Some good players go to MLS. Yuri Djorkieff Pour exemple.

He did play in't premier league for Everton annual....for a bit.......I think.

Archived