Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Stewards

stewards have not a lot do do exept in L1.. last couple of years L1 was moaning cos about 5 people a match were ejected and it was ridiculous. but this year its been much better and they dont interfere and let everyone stand up and sing.. i think tim davies played a big part in this so well done him :thumbup:

What are your opions on the stewards @ the walkers. I think they do a great job esp in the family stand. the chap that is on my section is really friendly, helpful and asertive when needs to be....makes for a really enjoyable experience.

Yeah well if a fully grown man can't handle an eight year old then well, what should he be.

The stewards though, do seema lot more leniant this season.

the regular steward who stands next to me is a nice guy, chatty and friendly. he only steps in when the lads go to far banging on the walls or standing a bit too long when nobody else is which is fair enough. they seem to be doing a decent job to me.

What are your opions on the stewards @ the walkers. I think they do a great job esp in the family stand. the chap that is on my section is really friendly, helpful and asertive when needs to be....makes for a really enjoyable experience.

Not assertive enough in the concourse.

Plenty of people smoking there and they won't do anything.

If you ask one of them to deal with sneaky smokers,

they'll say the smoking is happening in someone else's area...

hence you need to report it to someone else

(who, guess what, is currently not handy/around...)

Perhaps not their fault, but the system is not working.

Glad I am not attending games at the moment.

Not assertive enough in the concourse.

Plenty of people smoking there and they won't do anything.

If you ask one of them to deal with sneaky smokers,

they'll say the smoking is happening in someone else's area...

hence you need to report it to someone else

(who, guess what, is currently not handy/around...)

Perhaps not their fault, but the system is not working.

Glad I am not attending games at the moment.

Once the nationwide ban is in place the smokers won't have any choice on the matter and then the club will have to crack down.

they will never be able to stop people smoking in my opinion, plenty in L1 were smoking both during ther game and in the councourse and the stewards seem to watch and smile :cool:

If thats the case the stewards can't really do a lot about it and besides if they go overboard the fans complain and then the club loses money if the fans don't come back. But as i have said previously once the Nationwide ban comes in the fans will have no choice but to stop smoking.

Archived