Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Apprentice trophy up for grabs

Oh ar, He's still young though, 19? :D. Been playing well and frequently, even found back tut net!

Good player. I still think if we could get him, David Jones from Man United is quality. I've read reports that United might let him go for about £750k and he'd struggle to get a premiership team that could offer him first team football.

Edited to say, Matthew Jarvis from Gillingham is another great, young central midfielder who would be in our price range should Milan take over and give us a few quid.

More of a lurker than a poster, but I know Jarvis and I hate to sound pedantic :P but hes more of a winger/striker than a central midfielder. His contract is also expiring in Jan as far as I'm aware, so would just have to pay compensation but he has plenty of potential I agree :thumbup:

More of a lurker than a poster, but I know Jarvis and I hate to sound pedantic :P but hes more of a winger/striker than a central midfielder. His contract is also expiring in Jan as far as I'm aware, so would just have to pay compensation but he has plenty of potential I agree :thumbup:

Your right about his positioning, he's the sort of player we haven't got at this club. An attacking player that isn't an out and out striker but can play there or on the wing or in the centre. Just what we need.

Archived