Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Free tickets to LCFC matches

Free tickets - yes or no?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Free tickets - yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

Free tickets for kids who do well at school but thats it.

Paying customers are getting ripped off. Should we all say sod it until the board realise there isnt going to be anyone at the game so they start giving the tickets away?

Get the football sorted and people will come AND pay to do so.

I've voted yes, as long as it is only twice a season at the very most, and not for the supposed "big" games. That's not fair on the paying fans and season ticket holders.

Spot on jme. :appl: Couldnt have said it better myself :P

Spot on jme. :appl: Couldnt have said it better myself :P

Yess :P:banana:

Nah t'is true though, paying supporters spend loads week-in, week-out coming to watch City, and season ticket holders spend quite a bit of money upfront at the start of the season so they can come and watch City as well. If we give away free tickets on a regular basis, we are ripping the paying customers off and actually defeating the object of buying normal/season tickets.

Yess :P:banana:

Nah t'is true though, paying supporters spend loads week-in, week-out coming to watch City, and season ticket holders spend quite a bit of money upfront at the start of the season so they can come and watch City as well. If we give away free tickets on a regular basis, we are ripping the paying customers off and actually defeating the object of buying normal/season tickets.

Spot on JME. Couldnt have put it better myself. I am a season ticket holder, and personally i dont mind the club giving away the odd free tickets everyknow and then, but if they do it on a regular basis I could see myself and other fellow season ticket holders being very pissed off and frustrated.

No, because i dont get any. Me and my dad must have paid well over 3 grand in the past 5 seasons and weve not had any freebies this season :rolleyes: cant go recently though, because of work, but it seems LCFC have forgot us, because we didnt renew our season tickets :unsure:

I think the club should encourage more offers like the one they are doing for the Preston game where the ST holders get rewards for bringing along family members and friends, at least then the club still get money for the ticket sales and the ST holder gets something back for their efforts.

Archived