Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Top 5 Comedies?

1) Monty Python

2) Blackadder

3) South Park

4) The Office

4) Alan Partridge

I am goign to go out on a limb and say Only Fools and horses is actually shite.

48403[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more mate, i can't stand it.

Others to consider -

Gimme Gimme Gimme

Vicar Of Dibley

Alistair McGowan's Big Impressions

Frank Skinner Show

Two Ronnies

Blackadder

My Family

Shooting Stars

Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps

Tarrant On TV

Trigger Happy TV

Goodness Gracious Me

Dad's Army

Friends

Others to consider -

Gimme Gimme Gimme

Vicar Of Dibley

Frank Skinner Show

Two Ronnies

Blackadder

My Family

Shooting Stars

Tarrant On TV

Trigger Happy TV

Goodness Gracious Me

Dad's Army

Friends

48422[/snapback]

Just what i thought, the whole of Nottingham has 1 GCSE between the lot of them.

What a funny looking 5. :rolleyes:;)

Others to consider -

Gimme Gimme Gimme

Vicar Of Dibley

Frank Skinner Show

Two Ronnies

Blackadder

My Family

Shooting Stars

Tarrant On TV

Trigger Happy TV

Goodness Gracious Me

Dad's Army

Friends

48422[/snapback]

Just what i thought, the whole of Nottingham has 1 GCSE between the lot of them.

48425[/snapback]

Dan please give it a rest - this Forest fan has come here and hasn't antagonised anyone. He has clearly stated 'others to consider' - meaning other comedies besides his top 5.

To say Nottingham has 1 GCSE between them is just childish and immature. :(

Others to consider -

Gimme Gimme Gimme

Vicar Of Dibley

Frank Skinner Show

Two Ronnies

Blackadder

My Family

Shooting Stars

Tarrant On TV

Trigger Happy TV

Goodness Gracious Me

Dad's Army

Friends

48422[/snapback]

48425[/snapback]

Dan please give it a rest - this Forest fan has come here and hasn't antagonised anyone. He has clearly stated 'others to consider' - meaning other comedies besides his top 5.

To say Nottingham has 1 GCSE between them is just childish and immature. :(

48495[/snapback]

Getting abit pissed off with your posts lately.

Sorry i cant have a bit of fun anymore, ill stop trying to have a fecking laugh.

Not the ;) I was joking and i think you'll find ive posted seriously with the guy before this thread, he's a top lad.

So stop tyring to run the forum and dig at people because they aint posting 100% serious.

Before this thread descends into argument, my top 5 are:

1. Fawlty Towers

2. Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights

3. Father Ted

4. Spaced

5. I'm Alan Partridge

I haven't included things like Brass Eye, The Day Today, Jam, Family Guy, and the like because although they make me laugh so hard I lose control of my bowels, they're not really comedies as such, in the same way that, say, Fawlty Towers is.

Or whatever.

Makes sense to me.

Sorry i cant have a bit of fun anymore, ill stop trying to have a fecking laugh.

Not the ;) I was joking and i think you'll find ive posted seriously with the guy before this thread, he's a top lad.

So stop tyring to run the forum and dig at people because they aint posting 100% serious.

48518[/snapback]

I'm getting bored and pissed of with some of your posts too - and you'll find more people are annoyed with you than anybody else on this site.

You're showing your age with some of your recent posts, which is a shame because until recently I thought you were alright.

48518[/snapback]

I'm getting bored and pissed of with some of your posts too - and you'll find more people are annoyed with you than anybody else on this site.

You're showing your age with some of your recent posts, which is a shame because until recently I thought you were alright.

48631[/snapback]

Are you Petrescu in disguise, are you Petrescu in disguise?

48518[/snapback]

48631[/snapback]

Are you Petrescu in disguise, are you Petrescu in disguise?

48662[/snapback]

The fact that you're getting similar criticism from two different people not tell you something?

Archived