Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

If you could be any Leicester player...

Well it has to be Davie Gibson a player with heart and flair in abundance.

Thanks Thracian for not pinching him but DD is a good choice, what an entertainer he was.

Well it has to be Davie Gibson a player with heart and flair in abundance.

Thanks Thracian for not pinching him but DD is a good choice, what an entertainer he was.

Mark Wallington !! good keeper and loyal servant to city ...didnt his run of continued appearences without missing a game stretch to something like 331 ?? until that rat chic bates flattened him in the Shrewsbury cuptie in 1982 ?? Wally also suffered a serious skin affliction that often stopped him from training. a good guy and city through and through. we have had better such as shilts and banksie but I grew up watching this guy.

Steve Walsh for me.

Hard nut hero

Record ban

Bust ups with Bully

Defender turned striker

Goalscorers hero that made all the sheep cry

Crowd favourite

Likeable guy

Mr Leicester

Steve Walsh too mate - he is Mr Leicester in my eyes, although I've only been to watch City since my first game in 1987. He is epitomises Leicester and I think that John Terry learned how to play footie because of Walshie !! :thumbup:

Archived