Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
London_Fox

Enough is Enough...

I think this thread might make me hugely unpopular but I can live with that...

I've just read another thread about the club trying some new marketing ploy to get people to the ground. I haven't read the offer properly but gather it's not great for season ticket holders. However, instead of getting on the back of the club every time they try and do something can't we just appreciate that they're at least trying, being creative and working hard to improve the situation. On the field we can nearly always forgive players for mistakes if they put everything in, so why not off it too?

Some of the ideas work, others don't and that's why there is feedback channels into the club. Let them know if it's a crap idea but surely we can at least congratulate them for getting off their arses and doing something! I think this is a good place to start a new feeling of positivity at the club, we've (for obvious reasons) become somewhat cynical and i'm as guilty as most but maybe the change in atmosphere, not just on match days, can start with us!

I think this thread might make me hugely unpopular but I can live with that...

I've just read another thread about the club trying some new marketing ploy to get people to the ground. I haven't read the offer properly but gather it's not great for season ticket holders. However, instead of getting on the back of the club every time they try and do something can't we just appreciate that they're at least trying, being creative and working hard to improve the situation. On the field we can nearly always forgive players for mistakes if they put everything in, so why not off it too?

Some of the ideas work, others don't and that's why there is feedback channels into the club. Let them know if it's a crap idea but surely we can at least congratulate them for getting off their arses and doing something! I think this is a good place to start a new feeling of positivity at the club, we've (for obvious reasons) become somewhat cynical and i'm as guilty as most but maybe the change in atmosphere, not just on match days, can start with us!

I say exactly the same to some offers, and disagree with others.

Sometimes our board show that season ticket holders will always keep handing over the cash, and letting other people in for next to nothing is quite simply an insult to us. They should sell more season tickets in the first place in my opinion, and if they dont do this then thats their problem.

I say exactly the same to some offers, and disagree with others.

Sometimes our board show that season ticket holders will always keep handing over the cash, and letting other people in for next to nothing is quite simply an insult to us. They should sell more season tickets in the first place in my opinion, and if they dont do this then thats their problem.

Think of yourself as a key financial supportted of the club. Others have not yet made such a financial commitment, and therefore are clearly not as important as you. You shouldn;t be jealous of their free tickets, you should pity them, poor souls, for they have not yet seen the light.

Think of yourself as a key financial supportted of the club. Others have not yet made such a financial commitment, and therefore are clearly not as important as you. You shouldn;t be jealous of their free tickets, you should pity them, poor souls, for they have not yet seen the light.

I don't know about that i'm a member and go to as many home games as possible. I would have a season ticket but like you say haven't the commitment financially to do this. Besides while we can't fill our ground for every game at the moment why should i bother buying one.

Besides while we can't fill our ground for every game at the moment why should i bother buying one.

because at the start of the season your supposed to save money by purchasing a season ticket overall instead of buying indivdual tickets each game! but every week at my work there is some offer for cheap tickets on the notice board, Plymouth £10 Preston £10 Barnsley £5 pisses me off. 'yeah thanks for buying a season ticket, but why bother'

Archived