Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

The Official "Big Decision" Countdown Thread.

Nope. I can picture myself running in just as Matt unplugs his guitar. :D

Anyway, back to the topic in hand, who was better? The Happy Mondays or The Stone Roses?

In the spirit of most controversial poster...

They were both shit.

But seriously... both shit?

I think so.

:ph34r:

Who's dirtier...

Xtina (Christina Agadoo) vs Britney Spears.

And would either do anal on the first date?

I ask because I only have one night spare and I want to 'get my money's worth' as it were.

Well, there are about 460 threads about Mandaric.

How many threads are there about doing Christina Gorilla up the rightun? Ok ok about 6... but still, that's relatively few in comparison.

In these PC days, *adopts dalek-voice* THE MODERATORS prefer a more watered-down phrase, such as kicking her back door in.

things shouldn't be taken so seriously. we just want to have a laugh, don't we?

Personally I don't see a problem with anyone taking a topic completely off topic, obviously. I just delete pointless, endless photos of semi-naked fat people in thongs and the like. If that makes me guilty, hang me from the rafters. I don't delete random posts, even if they're just one or two words.

Anyway, back to the matter in hand, what's better, Edam or Emmenthal?

Double Gloucester with peppercorns in it.

Given the choice of emmenthal and edam, emmenthal edges it by virtue of the fact that it tastes of something. Edam is funnier though. I probably wouldn't buy either.

Someone once told me that Edam is made backwards, which made me suspicious really of its content. The same person told me that Emmenthal is Lahtnemme backwards, which just made no sense at all.

Someone once told me that Edam is made backwards, which made me suspicious really of its content. The same person told me that Emmenthal is Lahtnemme backwards, which just made no sense at all.

I was just about to post that same joke.

Instead, you leave me no option but to mock you for doing so! :thumbup::whistle:

Archived