Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Oh no!

I've no real problem with that so long as we have two wingers - Sylla and Porter.

If we end up with Stearman in the middle and Tiatto on the left, I'll be despondent. :ph34r:

Doesn't mean we won't win, though. ;)

You dont go and watch fork out a load of money to watch it though.

Makes a BIg difference When Willimas plays.

You dont go and watch fork out a load of money to watch it though.

Makes a BIg difference When Willimas plays.

That's a bit harsh tbh mate, LWICD is studying in a different country so he has a better life in the future, i'm sure if he could he'd be at all of the games.

That's a bit harsh tbh mate, LWICD is studying in a different country so he has a better life in the future, i'm sure if he could he'd be at all of the games.

He's right - I don't pay hard earned cash to watch the game. It's logistically impossible at the minute. :P

As dedicated a fan as I am, I think spending over a grand to city play at home is a bit much. :P

I just don't have the money I'm afraid. :whistle:

Rest assured, if I lived somewhere closer... like Daventry (last place I lived in England) I'd try to get to as many games as possible. :thumbup:

It's all besides the point. I do listen to the games, and I'm as frustrated as anyone when Hughes plays the ball backwards or sideways, or Johnson launches it 60 yards over the opposition goal from the halfway line. :whistle:

I'd like Williams to get back in the side, definitely, but if we have to make do with Tiatto and Hughes while Williams gets properly fit, then so be it. We can't be doing with him getting crocked again. Two one-month-plus layoffs is bad enough at this point in the season, without losing him again.

PS: thanks berty. :P

too soon for duo

Huhes and Tiatto it is then :rolleyes::mad:

I don't mind Hughes and Tiatto playing there if, like lwicd said, we play two wingers. I think with Tiatto playing LCM and Porter in LM, they can overlap each other and support each other as appropriate, not to mention covering for each other's positions (Porter is dead good in CM according to Thracian).

As long as the two of them make the bench and come on at some point in the 2nd half, I'll be fine :P

Well I appreciate him coming out straight and saying so - and I appeciate him no making excuses for what he's got.

I hope now he'll show some imagination and still produce a team with some attacking strength but, having had two plusses out the bloke it's probably too much to expect a third.

To me he just has to take Andy King along - if only for the bench. Unless he plays Porter in midfield with Hughes/Tiatto.

Either way he's going to have to earn his bread and I can't help but believe he'll go with Sylla and Hughes on the right of midfield and I've no faith in that whatsoever.

I don't mind Hughes and Tiatto playing there if, like lwicd said, we play two wingers. I think with Tiatto playing LCM and Porter in LM, they can overlap each other and support each other as appropriate, not to mention covering for each other's positions (Porter is dead good in CM according to Thracian).

As long as the two of them make the bench and come on at some point in the 2nd half, I'll be fine :P

Tiatto/Porter can work fine together.

Tiatto/Porter can work fine together.

As I have outlined briefly in the post you quoted :thumbup: Hopefully he'll go with Tiatto and Porter, but I have a feeling (as I said in the Team for Derby thread) that we'll go with Stearman and Hughes in the middle with Tiatto playing wide left. Porter will be occupying a space on the bench imho.

He's right - I don't pay hard earned cash to watch the game. It's logistically impossible at the minute. :P

As dedicated a fan as I am, I think spending over a grand to city play at home is a bit much. :P

I just don't have the money I'm afraid. :whistle:

Rest assured, if I lived somewhere closer... like Daventry (last place I lived in England) I'd try to get to as many games as possible. :thumbup:

It's all besides the point. I do listen to the games, and I'm as frustrated as anyone when Hughes plays the ball backwards or sideways, or Johnson launches it 60 yards over the opposition goal from the halfway line. :whistle:

I'd like Williams to get back in the side, definitely, but if we have to make do with Tiatto and Hughes while Williams gets properly fit, then so be it. We can't be doing with him getting crocked again. Two one-month-plus layoffs is bad enough at this point in the season, without losing him again.

PS: thanks berty. :P

think its bad listening , its far worse watching , you can trust me on this :thumbup:

As I have outlined briefly in the post you quoted :thumbup: Hopefully he'll go with Tiatto and Porter, but I have a feeling (as I said in the Team for Derby thread) that we'll go with Stearman and Hughes in the middle with Tiatto playing wide left. Porter will be occupying a space on the bench imho.

He might be better off out of it if Kelly plays the team he'll doubtless be tempted to play.

I think he'll play Hughes and Tiatto in the middle. After Stearman's shocker in the middle last game I'm sure Rob could see that Stearman really cannot play there.

With Sylla and Porter on the wings we could have a decent midfield there.

But as usual, Kelly will go for the worst possible options available to him. :(

I think he'll play Hughes and Tiatto in the middle. After Stearman's shocker in the middle last game I'm sure Rob could see that Stearman really cannot play there.

With Sylla and Porter on the wings we could have a decent midfield there.

But as usual, Kelly will go for the worst possible options available to him. :(

I actually thought he played alrite there,considering its not his normal position he has played better there than some of Centre Midfeilders but we would get alot more out of him at the back.

He might be better off out of it if Kelly plays the team he'll doubtless be tempted to play.

Aye you could be right... However I am clinging to the hope that this is going to be the game where Kelly revises his away day tactics, 'cos it's a derby game and he will most definitely not want to lose.

Archived