Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie-FOX

Forum Homepage

Whether this is meant to happen i don't know. But the Foxestalk Homepage keeps freezing.

e.g, the time is 20:00 and the last message to be posted on the board was at 19:22. I doubt the board will suddenly go quiet so i'm wondering if it's a common problem or a one off.

No problems here. :cool:

Whether this is meant to happen i don't know. But the Foxestalk Homepage keeps freezing.

e.g, the time is 20:00 and the last message to be posted on the board was at 19:22. I doubt the board will suddenly go quiet so i'm wondering if it's a common problem or a one off.

Probably a cache/cookie problem.

Try dumping both. ;)

S'been cold here lately.

Try wrapping your computer up with a blanket during the winter months and giving it cups of hot soup, from a flask.

S'been cold here lately.

Try wrapping your computer up with a blanket during the winter months and giving it cups of hot soup, from a flask.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!

You know flasks are a contentious issue at the moment Bobsy!

Archived