Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Hi

Hi, just come on to check the scores thought i'd come to have a quick look on here... the result - pretty shitty ah? :mad:

Anyway hi from Oz i'm over here staying with reletives for christmas, its Monday morning here, I got burnt on Christmas day, and I went to the races on Boxing Day...didn't have 1 win! :mad: but it was a fun day.

I'm off to the pool today.

Anyway i'll be back around Jan 6th(ish) but if I have anything to do with it, I won't be I want to stay here :( - and then Iwon't have to see Leicester lose if I stay here :D - but it sounds stupid but I doubt i'd be able to live without my Leicester :S:blink:

See Ya then....and hopefully out of the 4(?) more games whilst i'm in Australia they will have better results :mad:

Hi Matt sounds like you're having better time than us poor sods in Leicester. If I were you I'd take you're own advice and stay there, after all who in their right mind would want to come home to watch the shower of shite representing LCFC.

Hi, yep...I'm sick and tired of Leicester - and i'm on the other side of the world.

I have come to Oz 3 and a half years ago and got in Aussie Rules (AFL) so I think i'll take more intrest in thatwhen I get back home...I got an Aussie football today...I support Geelong.

But as I said the other day I just couldn't turn my back on Leicester which I just can't understand...

lol

Hi, yep...I'm sick and tired of Leicester - and i'm on the other side of the world.

I have come to Oz 3 and a half years ago and got in Aussie Rules (AFL) so I think i'll take more intrest in thatwhen I get back home...I got an Aussie football today...I support Geelong.

But as I said the other day I just couldn't turn my back on Leicester which I just can't understand...

lol

49920[/snapback]

your going to find that supporting Geelong is very much the same as following leicester mate take my word......well almost their coach learnt from the best, the great Kevin Sheedy so get used to seeing lots of young kids being brought into the team. thats the one thing i love about Essendon and kevin sheedy he is always finding great young players and is not scared to use them :rolleyes:

Nah Geelong ain't as bad as Leicester give them some credit!

Anyway from what my cousins have been telling me Geelong are on the way up again! got into the finals this year not the grand final but half way there...since when have Leicester finished around 4/5th in the prem? to be fair i'd be happy if we finished 4/5th in div 1 :(

Oh well...:(

i would rather u follow geelong than the filthy magpies (collingwood) as for leicester well......... :unsure:

i pulled an all nighter just to stay up and listen to that crap last night:mad:

why i keep putting myself through this i will never know :(

i would rather u follow geelong than the filthy magpies (collingwood) as for leicester well......... :unsure:

i pulled an all nighter just to stay up and listen to that crap last night:mad: 

why i keep putting myself through this i will never know :(

50279[/snapback]

:Dlol:wave: - Glad I didn't! lol

Today I went to the Nike/Adidas outlet stores today I bought a England rugby shirt for the $45 which is 10 pound..how cheap is that?!?! I also bought a LiveStrong wristband, and a Geelong hat, I'm going into the the city tonight (melbourne) to watch the fireworks...I've been told by my cousins to use my accent to my advantage on the hot aussie girls! lol

Well from today its my last week here :(:angry:

But i've kind of decided I am gonna finish my training at College which is at the most 3 years but it'll be more likly it'll be 2 years and then i'm gonna come to Australia for a working holiday (12 months) or I could come here for 2 years and then apply for Australia Citizenship! Whether it will happen in reality I don't know but its a good plan.

Australia has everything - Good Weather, Good beer, Good lifestyle, Cheap living, Hot Girls, e.t.c...

-I keep being told i'm living in a dream world!

:angry::(:mad: My last few hours in Australia.

At 8.30pm(9.30am English time) here I should be heading home :(:mad:

...I'll be back....maybe once i;ve done my training at college I will do a working holiday here!

Infact the course i'm doing at college (Carpentry) would suit me better here, there is more work out here for me than there is in England...And it is one of the best paid trades in Australia! WOOHOO! :smile:

...But knowing me that won't happen - But I can always hope and wish! :thumbup:

:angry:  :(  :mad: My last few hours in Australia.

At 8.30pm(9.30am English time) here I should be heading home  :(  :mad:

...I'll be back....maybe once i;ve done my training at college I will do a working holiday here!

Infact the course i'm doing at college (Carpentry) would suit me better here, there is more work out here for me than there is in England...And it is one of the best paid trades in Australia! WOOHOO! :smile:

...But knowing me that won't happen - But I can always hope and wish! :thumbup:

51964[/snapback]

Have a safe journey and pop back online when you get here. :thumbup:

I'm back although I don't wanna be... :mad::mad:

Ahhh i'm sure i'll be alright and abit happier in a few days, when I see my mates, my car, e.t.c...

BUT I WANT AUSTRALIA! :mad:

I was abit scared this afternoon, I got back home switched the T.V on and i'm not joking literally the first thing I see on T.V is an advert about Australia with Delta :rolleyes: Goodrem singing on it, I turn over the channel and what on? A Kylie Minogue special! Deja Vu?!?

lol

49920[/snapback]

car'n the cats

We are geelong,

the greatest team of all,

We are geelong,

We're always on the ball,

We play the game, as it should be played

at home or far away

our banners fly high, from dawn to dark

down at kardinia park!

I got a poster of Garry Ablett Junior, My cousin gave it me before I left, He siad it was really hard to part company with it! l

good little player hope he keeps his head on str8 his dad is a ding bat since he stopped playing drugs booze and sadly he was also involved in a young girls death OD'ed the old bird that lives next door knows his faimly very well as she's from the same town what she has to say about his dad would curle your hair

oh and by the way just so u know the words for the club that WILL win the grand final :P:P:P (if only james hird could stay fit) poor lad has had some real bad injuries best one was when his own team mate took him out with his knee right in his face (the facial bones where moved from the impact 3 inchs across his face)

ESSENDON BOMBERS CLUB SONG

See the Bombers fly up, up!

To win the premiership flag.

Our boys who play this grand old game,

Are always striving for glory and fame!

See the Bombers fly up, up,

The other teams they don't fear,

They all try their best,

But they can't get near,

As the Bombers fly up!

Now that would be a cracking game to watch both teams have a strong core of young players comming through and geelongs coach is a legend at essendon good old Mark "bomber" Thompson

key match up ablett jnr vs jobe watson son of tim watson yet another club legend

as for a prediction on who would win: to close to call

ouch is that a fence up my backside :unsure:lol

Archived