Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Robert Kelly his crap tatics and his empty piggy bank

As Nicki from BB would say....Andy Welsh.....why? Why is he here? Who is he?

We have two fit options on the left, both have player much better than him. One give you a attacking option (Levi), the other gives you a good defensive option and at the same time threatens at times and delivers a good set piece (Tiatto)

It grates on me that we have loaned a player who we don't need, who is a total waste of our limted reasources. while all of these other players have gone out on loan who we could of gone in for just off the top of my head

Slyvan Legwinski

Grant Mcan

Chris Eagles

The whole of Stokes midfield :rolleyes:

Then we get told week in week out by Bill ****ing Anderson and John Baabaa that we can't possible get some one in on loan as the money is not there, well I'm sorry boys it clearly is and it's being spent on Andy Welsh who we really do not need. So this Rob's hands are tied he has no budget, we have what we have crap is not washing with me, he's bought our problems upon himself. I relise they are reasons why we missed out on certain players such as Hendrie and Lewginski, they may be costing a bit more than Welsh. However I doubt they all are

The result of this brings me to my second point, I am really losing my patience with Kelly playing a differnt defender in midfield each week it is absloutley obserd. We can't score if there is no creativity and we can't not attack at all for 75 minutes even if we are away from home, I'm all for containing but RK is taking the piss. Stop it, stop it now. It does not work can you not see that? Are the results not telling you something. TRY SOMETHING DIFFERNT FOR GODS SAKE.

We have a very hard game at Carrow Road in 3 days time that he cannont afford to lose. He needs to start playing midfielders in midfield and send Andy Welsh back to Sunderland. Mandaric or no Madaric.

We have a very hard game at Carrow Road in 3 days time that he cannont afford to lose. He needs to start playing midfielders in midfield and send Andy Welsh back to Sunderland. Mandaric or no Madaric.

:appl::appl::appl:

As Nicki from BB would say....Andy Welsh.....why? Why is he here? Who is he?

We have two fit options on the left, both have player much better than him. One give you a attacking option (Levi), the other gives you a good defensive option and at the same time threatens at times and delivers a good set piece (Tiatto)

It grates on me that we have loaned a player who we don't need, who is a total waste of our limted reasources. while all of these other players have gone out on loan who we could of gone in for just off the top of my head

Slyvan Legwinski

Grant Mcan

Chris Eagles

The whole of Stokes midfield :rolleyes:

Then we get told week in week out by Bill ****ing Anderson and John Baabaa that we can't possible get some one in on loan as the money is not there, well I'm sorry boys it clearly is and it's being spent on Andy Welsh who we really do not need. So this Rob's hands are tied he has no budget, we have what we have crap is not washing with me, he's bought our problems upon himself. I relise they are reasons why we missed out on certain players such as Hendrie and Lewginski, they may be costing a bit more than Welsh. However I doubt they all are

The result of this brings me to my second point, I am really losing my patience with Kelly playing a differnt defender in midfield each week it is absloutley obserd. We can't score if there is no creativity and we can't not attack at all for 75 minutes even if we are away from home, I'm all for containing but RK is taking the piss. Stop it, stop it now. It does not work can you not see that? Are the results not telling you something. TRY SOMETHING DIFFERNT FOR GODS SAKE.

Well Said.

i saw the comment about bartonfox being told to f*** off because of his opinion in anotha post which was funny but it needs to be said the free kicks were diabolical, not only were they all hit straight to bywater but most took by defenders! fair enough they might be working on some occasions in training but come on. ive bin sayin all season that the free kicks are shite, it was said on the radio commentary and for once i agreed! theyre all hit into the box at an angle n very wide, we never win them, at least get them on target so they need a small flick or even go in with no touch rather than 5 touch tennis accross the area which rarely happens before its cleared or completely missed(if the free kcik actually reaches the box). i no its petty but for fuk sake! i no that weve lost players etc but there is no reason for us to get bak to the days of top managers such as wenger saying that he fears our set peices!! like i sed its sooooooooo petty but has just fukd me off. standard!!

i saw the comment about bartonfox being told to f*** off because of his opinion in anotha post which was funny but it needs to be said the free kicks were diabolical, not only were they all hit straight to bywater but most took by defenders! fair enough they might be working on some occasions in training but come on. ive bin sayin all season that the free kicks are shite, it was said on the radio commentary and for once i agreed! theyre all hit into the box at an angle n very wide, we never win them, at least get them on target so they need a small flick or even go in with no touch rather than 5 touch tennis accross the area which rarely happens before its cleared or completely missed(if the free kcik actually reaches the box). i no its petty but for fuk sake! i no that weve lost players etc but there is no reason for us to get bak to the days of top managers such as wenger saying that he fears our set peices!! like i sed its sooooooooo petty but has just fukd me off. standard!!

Glad someone else noticed that.

Archived