Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

KELLY ALL SHOOK UP BY ELVIS DECISION

Absolutely agree.

My comments regarding Kelly were nothing to do with whether it was a penalty or not or how well we played etc.

I was merely observing that I think we're beginning to look a bit pathetic, a bit desperate and Kelly seems to have the Levein attitude of 'nevermind, not our fault, it will get better soon though without us changing anything'.

Been away all weekend so only saw the score on SSN on Saturday but watching that video through quite a few times it's pretty hard to see weather or not Stearman handled it.

I really don't understand this 'we didn't deserve it anyway' attitude though. They only managed to score once, and we put away what may well have been a completely fair goal. Regardless of who played better who deserved what blah blah blah etc etc, IF it wasn't a handball the score should've been 1-1 and that's all that matters. I agree there's no use Kelly/Paddy having a go at the ref afterwards because it won't change anything, and that we aren't very good at all and things need to be done about it. But if we've scored a fair goal that might have got us an away point (deserved or not) you've got to feel a bit robbed.

nah a canney disagree wi that :thumbup:

you've got to wonder why the keeper wasnt booked.

OK, so if he did handball it, free kick to the Rams and no goal for us. But the follow through from the keeper was disgusting. Just because an incident has happened half a second before does not take away from the fact that it was an awful challange and the ref should have done something about it!

Archived