Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

KELLY ALL SHOOK UP BY ELVIS DECISION

What a pathetic decision. It definitely looked to me as though Stears had taken it on the chest and then got absolutely clattered by their keeper. Then Elvis stuck it in and I was going "fooking mental" thinking we'd equalised, only to be ripped off by D'Urso and his assistant :@

And I thought I would be £20 up :mad::cry:lol

Will be interesting to see it tomorrow.

And Elvis gets denied yet another good goal....

Perfectly good goal and should definitely have been given the way it was in real time first time around. I feel bad for Elvis. Sometimes he p!sses me right off, other times I'm very impressed by him. It always seems to be his goals affected by bad decisions though :mad: :rolleyes:0

And I thought I would be £20 up :mad::cry:lol

Will be interesting to see it tomorrow.

:laugh: yeah their linesman saved me £20 :P But I'd much rather have given you £20 than lost that game in those circumstances :mad: I wonder if much will be made of that decision on The Championship or SSN :rolleyes:

And Elvis gets denied yet another good goal....

Maybe if he pulled his thumb out of his arse he might get a few more opportunities? :whistle::P

I understand what your saying but it doesn't make the decision right, questions must be asked of the officials, not just the ones today, but in general, as mistakes are being made too often!

No more than they ever were...it's just managers are bitching more about them to deflect the blame from themselves.

You're right: it doesn't make it right. I haven't seen it on TV so I can't comment on the veracity of the call, but referees are human, they make mistakes. If it was all the other way around - how many people on FT would be complaining? None...we'd be having one big ****ing laugh about it just as Derby are doing tonight.

By focusing on this incident we are all ignoring the elephant in the room.

Perfectly good goal and should definitely have been given the way it was in real time first time around. I feel bad for Elvis. Sometimes he p!sses me right off, other times I'm very impressed by him. It always seems to be his goals affected by bad decisions though :mad: :rolleyes:0

We may aswell play 3 in midfield and have elvis in the attacking 3 as his pace just causes the other team problems, while the 2 other 2 strikers wil lactually have ability and could feed off the chances he creates.

Also Levi has to start the next match.

We may aswell play 3 in midfield and have elvis in the attacking 3 as his pace just causes the other team problems, while the 2 other 2 strikers wil lactually have ability and could feed off the chances he creates.

Also Levi has to start the next match.

Yeah, next game we should line up as we finished today's game:

Logan

Maybury

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Nils

Stears

Hughes

Tiatto

Porter

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume

McAuley

Elvis

we were much better going forward lined up like that, and seemed to create more when we were using that formation than we did when we were 4-4-2

Yeah, next game we should line up as we finished today's game:

Logan

Maybury

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Nils

Stears

Hughes

Tiatto

Porter

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume

McAuley

Elvis

we were much better going forward lined up like that, and seemed to create more when we were using that formation than we did when we were 4-4-2

nice try but Maybury went off I believe, leaving us with a 343 formation as in 11 players :P

nice try but Maybury went off I believe, leaving us with a 343 formation as in 11 players :P

lol did he go off for McAuley then?? I'd lost track of who was on the field and who'd gone off lol...

so to change what I said first, we should go:

Logan

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Nils

Stears

Hughes

Tiatto

Porter

Huuuuuuuume

McAuley

Elvis

(is that right davieG lol??)

lol did he go off for McAuley then?? I'd lost track of who was on the field and who'd gone off lol...

Logan

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Nils

Stears

Hughes

Tiatto

Porter

Huuuuuuuume

McAuley

Elvis

(is that right davieG lol??)

I'd go for that but with stearms right back :thumbup: and jimbo in for tiatto :smile:

I'd go for that but with stearms right back :thumbup: and jimbo in for tiatto :smile:

That's assuming Tuesday isn't too soon for Weso as well though :thumbup: I would play Weso over Tiatto any day, but I've been cautious in my decision, just incase he doesn't make it :P

lol did he go off for McAuley then?? I'd lost track of who was on the field and who'd gone off lol ...

Logan

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Nils

Stears

Hughes

Tiatto

Porter

Huuuuuuuume

McAuley

Elvis

(is that right davieG lol ??)

Well it's the right number of players, I think :blink: maybe we improved over the last ten minutes because we had 12 players on the pitch :P

Well it's the right number of players, I think :blink: maybe we improved over the last ten minutes because we had 12 players on the pitch :P

lol yeah I made a simple mathematical error, big deal :P At least my career won't be in maths, so it's not all doom and gloom :laugh:

And we wouldn't have had 12 players on anyway, it'd have been more like 11 and a half (Levi being the half!) versus 13

lol yeah I made a simple mathematical error, big deal :P At least my career won't be in maths, so it's not all doom and gloom :laugh:

And we wouldn't have had 12 players on anyway, it'd have been more like 11 and a half (Levi being the half!) versus 13

What do you mean? Levi was 'head and shoulders' above everyone in the Leicester City.

It may have been a penalty, granted.

But do you think RK realises how pathetic he sounds. I thought he might learn the lessons from the mistakes of his predecessor. Obviously too stupid to do so.

Get off your soap box, put away the violins and get on with managing this rabble...

Been away all weekend so only saw the score on SSN on Saturday but watching that video through quite a few times it's pretty hard to see weather or not Stearman handled it.

I really don't understand this 'we didn't deserve it anyway' attitude though. They only managed to score once, and we put away what may well have been a completely fair goal. Regardless of who played better who deserved what blah blah blah etc etc, IF it wasn't a handball the score should've been 1-1 and that's all that matters. I agree there's no use Kelly/Paddy having a go at the ref afterwards because it won't change anything, and that we aren't very good at all and things need to be done about it. But if we've scored a fair goal that might have got us an away point (deserved or not) you've got to feel a bit robbed.

Archived