Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Problems

Anyone struggled to get on on FT over ythe last few hours?

Yes.

Looked to me like a failure somewhere in the database, followed soon after by an account suspension (temporary).

To me that suggests another overloading problem like the one we had a couple of months back. :thumbup:

I thought one of the mods/admins had banned me :rolleyes:

Oh no.

I know the message you saw - that's the admins' host telling them their account was suspended. Nobody at all could access the site when you saw that message. ;)

It is a bit ambiguous for those who've never encountered it before.

If your account on FT was banned, you'd still see FoxesTalk at the top of the page, but there would be a message in the middle of the page telling you that your account has been suspended. :)

And i'm obviously on it.

...and that would be because of what? :rolleyes:

If anyone would care to book tickets to see the world revolving around Brummie-Fox this Christmas you can obtain them from www.ticketmistress.con or by phone on 0898 203040

Eartha.JPG

;)

I'm sure they can suspend though. :unsure:

It's the same thing.

I couldn't get on either put a dent in my banning programme I've got lot of hours to catch up on now. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Just had this problem. :cry::cry::cry::(

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.foxestalk.co.uk Port 80

... and again. :whistle:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.foxestalk.co.uk Port 80

• 2 weeks later...

Just had this. :cry::cry::cry::ph34r:

Welcome Guest ( Not Logged in? | Register )

Leicester City Forum FoxesTalk

> Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the server is too busy to handle your request, please try again in a moment

Useful Links

* Forgotten Password Recovery

* Register a new account

* Our help documentation

* Contact the forums administrator

Go Back

Archived