Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

bring back neville foulger

radio leicester dumped nev, and replaced him with barber. now its time to bring nev back

You have got to be joking, he was the biggest fence sitter ( well just behind Bill before he tied toes with Mandaric ) Give me an instance of one interview where he has rubbed a manager up the wrong way with aggressive questioning, YOU CARN'T. Placid and easy going, I will give you a guy who will stir up a bit of PASSION......... DARREN FLETCHER! former Century 106 commentator / phone in presenter FANTASTIC imagine him and Mandaric !!!!!

Last night Barber was awful. Inside he is laughing at our misfortunes its so obvious. As someone said last night he left his mic on and was talking about the goals or something. Get him out. I would rather have a the guy who reads the scores out :ph34r: ....or maybe not.

Darren Fletcher would be good, but he's a fcuking Forest fan! :mad:

darren is nearly the top commentator on radio 5 the country's premier radio station for football. he would commentate on radio nottingham if he was inclined to drop 140 rungs down the ladder

Fougler was almost as bad, he once got Cottee mixed up with Heskey. He also seemed go to a bit cuckoo towards the end, probably his age!

Mind you, better than Barber though....like Kayteh I don't even listen to the commentry anymore.

Bring back Neville Foulger. He was better than Barber.

Barber should not be allowed to comment on LCFC ever again. It winds me up that he is finding our plight highly entertaining in his own personal world, and he couldn't actually give a damn whether we got relegated, Kelly got sacked or Milan didn't take over. Get him out please.

Bring back Neville Foulger. He was better than Barber.

Barber should not be allowed to comment on LCFC ever again. It winds me up that he is finding our plight highly entertaining in his own personal world, and he couldn't actually give a damn whether we got relegated, Kelly got sacked or Milan didn't take over. Get him out please.

the other question is why doesnt john sinclair commentate anymore?

the other question is why doesnt john sinclair commentate anymore?

Did Nev and John S commentate together? If they did, were they the commentators we had who used to get so worked up and convey passion at everything going on in the game, missing out pointless weather reports? If so, I liked them. Get them back in.

Archived