Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Just got my first...

offer for university. It's at Bedford, my first choice, so i'm dead pleased. :)  :thumbup:  :w00t:

50211[/snapback]

Well done mate!!! Brilliant!

Now get down to studying for those grades that will get you there :thumbup:

50214[/snapback]

It's good because just recently i've been slipping, and whether or not i decide to accept the offer, now i've got a target to aim for. :)

offer for university. It's at Bedford, my first choice, so i'm dead pleased. :)  :thumbup:  :w00t:

50211[/snapback]

Is that the De Montford one?

It's funny because everyone from where I live (Bedfordshire) applys to Leicester Demontford and then you who I presume are from leicestr apply for the Bedford one.

Bedford is a nice town and I guess it would be an alright place to live, not much going on thought but you are only a train journey away from London.

50211[/snapback]

Is that the De Montford one?

It's funny because everyone from where I live (Bedfordshire) applys to Leicester Demontford and then you who I presume are from leicestr apply for the Bedford one.

Bedford is a nice town and I guess it would be an alright place to live, not much going on thought but you are only a train journey away from London.

50329[/snapback]

Yeah it is. I live in Kettering, so it's about the same distance to each. :)

I haven't got any yet, :(

I identify with you about the slipping thing Craig, same is happening with me I have 2 pieces of coursework and 2 exams coming up in Jan, I need something to aim for. Well keep it up mate I hope all goes well for you.

I haven't got any yet, :(

I identify with you about the slipping thing Craig, same is happening with me I have 2 pieces of coursework and 2 exams coming up in Jan, I need something to aim for. Well keep it up mate I hope all goes well for you.

50398[/snapback]

If your grades are good enough you will always find a place. When I was at school there was one chap who did not apply to any Unis, did his A-levels, get three As, phoned up some colleges at Cambridge and got himself a place all in one day (that is to say the phoning and getting the place). ;)

Archived