Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fleckney Fox

Wednesday Fans

Great support. Can't remember the away end looking that full in a good while.

Shame they've got enough of a bad rep that I wasn't even allowed to meet my mates off the train to go and get some lunch before the match though. I was literally told to leave the area they were in, despite the fact that we were standing 3 feet away separated by a copper trying to tell them the same story.

Great support. Can't remember the away end looking that full in a good while.

Shame they've got enough of a bad rep that I wasn't even allowed to meet my mates off the train to go and get some lunch before the match though. I was literally told to leave the area they were in, despite the fact that we were standing 3 feet away separated by a copper trying to tell them the same story.

Thw whole east stand/away stand looked full, then you look to the west stand and the family stand and it's half emtpy (or half full, depending on your optismism). How did the kop look?

Thw whole east stand/away stand looked full, then you look to the west stand and the family stand and it's half emtpy (or half full, depending on your optismism). How did the kop look?

Tough to say mate seeing as I was sat somewhere in the middle! From looking around me it seemed fairly full (compared to the other stands at least)

The Kop was like a graveyard. I sat and watched the game with my feet on the empty seat in front. All I was missing was my cocoa, slippers and dressing gown.

I was having a right old sulk

Stayed til the end though like a mug. My dad left with 20mins still to go the disloyal git :mad::D

tlaking about leaving before the end, i actually dont understand why people do could someone enlighten me please!!!

made me laugh today 2 guys from the back of F1/2 left early and were seeing leicester till i die, so some guy stood up and went mad at them for singing that and leaving early :thumbup:

I left with 20 minutes to go. I've always said I'd never do it but yesterday my heart was torn in two. It was painful. No passion or commitment , and what capped it off being laughed at by 3000 scummy yorkshire twats.

There was a birrof trouble on the train with Wednesday and City fans apparently aswell :(

The Kop was like a graveyard. I sat and watched the game with my feet on the empty seat in front. All I was missing was my cocoa, slippers and dressing gown.

I was having a right old sulk

Stayed til the end though like a mug. My dad left with 20mins still to go the disloyal git :mad::D

did you sing?

There was a birrof trouble on the train with Wednesday and City fans apparently aswell :(

where did you hear that?

i went to the train station after the game and the police presence was nearly more than last week when they greeted us off the train from derby.. bloody millions of BTP men everywhere... :blink:

where did you hear that?

i went to the train station after the game and the police presence was nearly more than last week when they greeted us off the train from derby.. bloody millions of BTP men everywhere... :blink:

Quite a lot of my mates are all Wednesday fans and went yesterday. Apparently there was a scuffle well after the game at the station. Wednesday fans waited 'till long after the game celebrating and were greated at the station by a few City fans.

tlaking about leaving before the end, i actually dont understand why people do could someone enlighten me please!!!

made me laugh today 2 guys from the back of F1/2 left early and were seeing leicester till i die, so some guy stood up and went mad at them for singing that and leaving early :thumbup:

He is in his late 50's. He generally leaves on 88mins so "he can avoid traffic" and get home without trouble :(

I dont hold that against them.

I dont hold it against anyone to be fair. I thought about but to be honest I couldnt be arsed to move.

The performance was dire yesterday. I paid for my ST and if I want to leave early I will. Not one of the players yesterday made me feel like staying even though I did.

I've always known about how good our fans are away, we used to be very good at home aswell, back when we had the band but at home we came realiant on the band and therefore when it went we were helpless. It's slowly starting to improve. Numbers wise always brilliant wherever we go and however were playing.

The bobbing up and down thing as it's referred to is a favourite.

'if you dont f**kin bounce, if you dont f**kin bounce then youre a blade' Repeat as many times as you want and basically we bounce along to it.

All in all i quite like playing you these days we always play well and score stunning goals against you, Brunts at Hillsborough last season was an absolute beauty and as for yesterday it was a masterclass in long range shooting absolutely brilliant

I've always known about how good our fans are away, we used to be very good at home aswell, back when we had the band but at home we came realiant on the band and therefore when it went we were helpless. It's slowly starting to improve. Numbers wise always brilliant wherever we go and however were playing.

The bobbing up and down thing as it's referred to is a favourite.

'if you dont f**kin bounce, if you dont f**kin bounce then youre a blade' Repeat as many times as you want and basically we bounce along to it.

All in all i quite like playing you these days we always play well and score stunning goals against you, Brunts at Hillsborough last season was an absolute beauty and as for yesterday it was a masterclass in long range shooting absolutely brilliant

Don't forget McLarens at the Walkers on our first visit :rolleyes:

Archived