Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fleckney Fox

Wednesday Fans

Hats off to them, they (and the team) kept us quiet for the whole game

No they didn't.

All I heard today were a few disapproving whistles... (but not enough to be honest)... :unsure:

Were either of you actually at the match today?

There was 10 good minute today in L1 between when Hughes scored for us and their 3rd went in other than that it was shite!! :mad: Derby showed however how good our away support can be.

p.s if we were winning 1-4 away we'd make that much noise .

thought there away support was good today, good number and vocally they were good, whats the whole bobbin up and down thing i liked it!

why oh why can we never create an away atmosphere like that?? they all stood up looked like they all sang and joined in

however 1 moan about there fans, a lil chav couldnt have been more than 15 was jumpin up and down infront of me outside the chippy screaming in my face "come on get ur tits out for the lads" told him to f off then they proceeded to jump into a show room jacuzzi the owner came out and told 7 of them to get lost basically the man had guts!!

Archived