Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Team v Wolves

------------------------Logan

---Stearman---McAuley---Kisnorbo---Nils

---Porter---Williams---Wesolowski---Welsh

---------------Hume----------Fryatt

Subs: Henderson, Maybury, Hughes, Hammond, O'Grady

Have you noticed that Stearman, Welsh and Fryatt only ever seem to play well when the team is winning.

I think those three are really low on confidence at the moment, but we can't keep dropping them.

There confidence will only drop further if they are warming up the bench

I don't think bringing Sheehan back would achieve anything. Nissa is playing well at the moment, and for some reason he isn't in the side.

I have never seen Dodds play, although I would like to see him drafted into the side just to see what he can do. Who knows, we may have another Heskey on our hands?

No-one even knows if Sheehan is fit and if he wasn't too young I'd honestly prefer Mattock to have the chance but the point about Sheehan - or any other genuine attacking full-back - is that he'll add something to the team's impetus.

Forgetting Mandaric, people ned to realise that if we don't score more goals we'll be going down. Or do some honestly believe that a defence which has conceded at least one goal in their last 13 matches is suddenly goint to have its leaks mended, cos I don't.

To get those goals you need more support in an around the penalty area and more people capable of delivering the sort of passes/free kicks which create goals.

Nisse's not playing well - in fact he's not playing at all and no-one knows why. But when he was playing he did no more than a steady job and might have been a contestant for man of the match once.

Otherwise he was Mr Reliable but very rarely good and the last couple of matches he seemed under serious pressure at times, though, being fair, any of our other players might have struggled to cope as well.

Last time Sheehan completed a full-match - against Sheffield Wednesday - we won 2-0, the team played pretty well, and Sheehan played a decent part.

This time we were turned over 4-1 having got well beaten in Sheffield too. What's being suggested is that we've got to try another tack and, if we do that, we got to give it chance to work by giving the system full backing.

It might not work and might certainly need time to work. But we've won one of our last nine games, taken one League point from the last 18 and have kept just one clean sheet in our last 18 games.

Carry on with that and it's a recipe for disaster and even more so considering how woeful our strike rate is.

It's alarming how many people want to rely on Williams and Wesolowski as soon as they hear they're back in training.

I wonder how many of the same people were moaning at them being rushed back when Williams started at Leeds three days after his first game back against Southampton and Wesolowski was asked to start at QPR after playing 120 minutes against Villa in midweek?

I say give them both another half hour if they are fit and start them against Barnsley.

It's alarming how many people want to rely on Williams and Wesolowski as soon as they hear they're back in training.

I wonder how many of the same people were moaning at them being rushed back when Williams started at Leeds three days after his first game back against Southampton and Wesolowski was asked to start at QPR after playing 120 minutes against Villa in midweek?

I say give them both another half hour if they are fit and start them against Barnsley.

Valid and important point. And we've got to be so careful about balancing midfield.

DESPERATION - I'm more desperate to see them pair back in our team than an ugly whore riding meat to feed her crack addiction. Horrible.

.......................henderson......................

maybury....mcAuley......kisnorbo......nissa

low............hughes........stearman....welsh

............................................................<big gap :blink:

......elvis..............................hume.........

i think this will be the erm, attacking :pinch: formation and team the kelly will pick to totally surprise and blow away a rampaging wolves side.

Im going to try to guess RK's team for tomorrow

Douglas theory There is no reason to recall him!

Maybury @ left back where he is ineffective

Kenton @ right back as he wont be fit

Kisnorbo always is

McAuley Paddy out?

Tiatto prob got broken foot

Hughes as a midfield dynamo

Williams not fit enough

Low for some pace and crosses

Hume fans might be upset if i drop him

Elvis dynamic powerful will come good soon for gos sake

:P

Im going to try to guess RK's team for tomorrow

Douglas theory There is no reason to recall him!

Maybury @ left back where he is ineffective

Kenton @ right back as he wont be fit

Kisnorbo always is

McAuley Paddy out?

Tiatto prob got broken foot

Hughes as a midfield dynamo

Williams not fit enough

Low for some pace and crosses

Hume fans might be upset if i drop him

Elvis dynamic powerful will come good soon for gos sake

:P

:clap:

I think you've nailed it.

It's getting hard to care at all until we get a new manager. Not one word that I've read from Kelly suggests any sort of inspiring ideas.

They should get special dispensation from the League to close down early for Christmas. Last one out turn off the lights.

This waiting around for our Serbian saviour is just as bad as Kelly's public impression that Saturday will be business as usual, that is another day in our pre-Christmas going down sale.

At least in times past before transfer windows and multi-million pound takeovers you could get out and do something about the creeping paralysis that's engulfing us - but not now.

If the Americans came up with a slow torture like this it would be called inhuman.

It's getting hard to care at all until we get a new manager. Not one word that I've read from Kelly suggests any sort of inspiring ideas.

They should get special dispensation from the League to close down early for Christmas. Last one out turn off the lights.

This waiting around for our Serbian saviour is just as bad as Kelly's public impression that Saturday will be business as usual, that is another day in our pre-Christmas going down sale.

At least in times past before transfer windows and multi-million pound takeovers you could get out and do something about the creeping paralysis that's engulging us - but not now.

If the Americans came up with a slow torture like this it would be called inhuman.

Remember it's twice more effort on Monday!

Archived