Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Louis 'Goals' Dodds

Should Doddsy be given a chance?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time he was drafted in to the first team?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never seen him play, so not sure

Ive never seen the lad play,but he sounds as if hes a good prospect and a fairly decent player,and i dont see why he shouldnt get a chance. If the others arent performing which they arent,its a perfect time to give the lad a chance see what he can do.

Ive never seen the lad play,but he sounds as if hes a good prospect and a fairly decent player,and i dont see why he shouldnt get a chance. If the others arent performing which they arent,its a perfect time to give the lad a chance see what he can do.

Hey I say play him ...what have we got to lose except another three points ?? :o

Can he head the ball, properly?

He can. He's not that tall, but he's a good headerer of the ball. Plays very much in the Teddy Sherringham sort of role. His footballing brain is his best attribute along with his finishing, always knows what to do with the ball before others often do.

He can. He's not that tall, but he's a good headerer of the ball. Plays very much in the Teddy Sherringham sort of role. His footballing brain is his best attribute along with his finishing, always knows what to do with the ball before others often do.

Saying he can head the ball is like saying Hume/Fryatt can head the ball.

Dodds has scored quite frequently with his head for the academy/reserves when i've watched him, but they do play differently to our first team! :D

:D

Yes I've seen him score with his head a few times as well but you have to remember how big the average defender is in this division.

In any case I don't think the question was can he score with his head,I think it was can he head a ball on.

I've seen him play a couple of times and his finishing is quite good, whether he is good enough for the first team I don't know but it's worth giving him the chance.

:D

Yes I've seen him score with his head a few times as well but you have to remember how big the average defender is in this division.

In any case I don't think the question was can he score with his head,I think it was can he head a ball on.

I guarantee that if we put any of our strikers in defence they'd manage to bullet a few own goals in with their head, it's uncanny.

Archived