Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Elvis Hammond

Is he good enough to wear the shirt?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Is he good enough to wear the shirt?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Ok sod it, I'll do a quick post.

EVERYONE harps on about his pace... but when was the last time you saw him use it to hare free of the defence and then beat the keeper in a one on one situation.

Never?

Correct!!

Pace is nothing if you can't use it properly. In practice, it just means he gets in to offside positions quicker.

Plagiarism!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Plagiarism!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about though. Just recently I've been posting a lot in this forum and as I know nothing about football and don't go to the games, I have to get my opinions from somewhere... I like to borrow extensively from yourself, the pablonator and now and then mix it up with a bit of 'the flair'.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about though. Just recently I've been posting a lot in this forum and as I know nothing about football and don't go to the games, I have to get my opinions from somewhere... I like to borrow extensively from yourself, the pablonator and now and then mix it up with a bit of 'the flair'.

:laugh: It's just the same point occurred to me yesterday. I posted it somewhere but I'll be bollocksed if I can find it now with the search engine being off and all.

Decent coincidence, great minds and all that.

:laugh: It's just the same point occurred to me yesterday. I posted it somewhere but I'll be bollocksed if I can find it now with the search engine being off and all.

Decent coincidence, great minds and all that.

I've probably just copied you without realising it.

Good point though.

I notice no one has countered it yet. :whistle:

I see the majority of the vote is no - So who do we play ahead of him, Hume's our best striker, and tbh on current for Hammond is second choice! Hammond may not be scoring many either but imo he's playing and showing more than Fryatt is and tbh i'm still undecided on O'Grady.

well i would agree with you o'grady for me has not had that many chances i dont think he has started many games not sure though but hammond for me runs alot and does get in good areas and i think he can link up well with levi porter. but as we all know the only key man is hume so i think it is time to start mixing things up abit as we can not get any worse than how we are playing at the min.

well i would agree with you o'grady for me has not had that many chances i dont think he has started many games not sure though but hammond for me runs alot and does get in good areas and i think he can link up well with levi porter. but as we all know the only key man is hume so i think it is time to start mixing things up abit as we can not get any worse than how we are playing at the min.

So as Hume is undoubtably our best should we not help him as much as possible?

Target Man!?

McAuley is all well and good for ten or so minutes like he showed vs sheepbotherers but why not shove O Grady in he must be able to help more than Elvis and Hammond based on current form. Not that im saying he is good enough but the best option at the mo? :rolleyes:

Archived