Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trumpet

Muse

Saturday 16th June 2007

Tickets onsale this Saturday apparently, dont suppose anyone knows the site to get them from? As i will certainly be making a purchase. I cant even begin to believe how amazing this gig would be... gig of the new century imo. :cool:

Saturday 16th June 2007

Tickets onsale this Saturday apparently, dont suppose anyone knows the site to get them from? As i will certainly be making a purchase. I cant even begin to believe how amazing this gig would be... gig of the new century imo. :cool:

Are you sure Wembley will be open by then??

Ive got

- 3 standing for the 16th - which i will be using.

- 1 in block 520 - bought in error (thought it was standing)

- and another ticket for the 17th standing ( i thought it was a spelling mistake, but then found out they actually are going to play wembley again on the 17th)

So who else is standing on the 16th? I cant begin to believe how amazing this gig is going to be :o

I know. I have to hold my mummys hand all the way through. :(

Not being harsh or anything... I just meant they won't let you through.

But yeah... that too. :P

I'm going to run from one end to the other afterwards in anticipation of Elvis Hammond's wondergoal to win us the League One Play-Off Final in May 2008.

I'm going to run from one end to the other afterwards in anticipation of Elvis Hammond's wondergoal to win us the League One Play-Off Final in May 2008.

Don't be too optimistic.

haha, :o can i be a recently recalled de vries, who slots it into your path? :unsure:

Who does everyone want as the support acts then? There'll probably be about 3.

I'd like Feeder, Wolfmother, Arcade Fire. Just going on what might be realistic by reading the museboard. ;)

I've decided on;

We Are Scientists

The Rapture

Nine Black Alps

No chance though. From reading the official messageboard, probably the same one as you did, it looks like either My Chemical Romance or Razorlight. I'd stay in the bar for both of those.

Archived