Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trumpet

Muse

Just thought I'd say - we're all going to see Muse!

:cool: I think this thread has a lot of potential.

What have you got planned then? Staying over etc... Ive been asked to camp outside so far.. but im thinking of hotelling it.

So are we all agreed on QoTSA then?

If so, I'm off to broke this bad boy deal!

Why would a band bigger than Muse want to be an opening act? Wishful thinking TPH :santa: I hope for the sake of the people going that it won't be MCR or The Killers <_<

Why would a band bigger than Muse want to be an opening act? Wishful thinking TPH :santa: I hope for the sake of the people going that it won't be MCR or The Killers <_<

Would dispute whether QoTSA are bigger than Muse. It's probably open to debate.

If they were offered to be part of the first concert at the new Wembley and paid enough to do it, I'm sure they'd consider it, at least.

I've seen QOTSA at a few outdoor events and I've been utterly disappointed by them.

I really love them, but i hope it's not them.

And Muse are definately bigger than them now.

Foo Fighters - no chance I don't think! I saw them back-to-back at reading a few years back.. amazing.

I have a feeling The Copper Temple Clause could be playing - they've supported Muse before and they have a new album coming out..

My Chemical Romance are being mentioned everywhere. I'm not keen. That's all i have to say.

Who cares anyway.. we get to see MUSE at WEMBLEY STADIUM.

A band I've followed from the beginning and seen 10 times... it's going to be amazing!

Archived